Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Transgender] Ben Shapiro is awesome

Default [Transgender] Ben Shapiro is awesome

First things first... we got tags, too! [Transgender] is a tag, I'm not saying Ben is a tranny. Now, onto the awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHlgVhRWg3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mApfngf_gl4

It goes on and on.

I, personally love how NO one likes to debate with Ben Shapiro. Id love to see an example where anyone has done so, with any margin of success. Please. That's not a political challenge, that's just purely for curiosity sake. As a person who was liberally educated, specifically to object to liberal arguments, seriously. Let me see it. I am super curious. Dont talk shit, or give excuses. Put your money where your mouth is.
    Last edited by Kerranger; 08-12-2017 at 03:36 AM.
    Always taking back the things I say and do
    Never meant to hurt anybody but some things inside just wont play it cool
    I wouldnt mind beating all of you black and blue
    So if you want me, Ill be in the corner holding back what i really think of you
    Before I go, theres just one last thing I wanted to say...
    Fuck You Anyway

Blog Entries

Uh, oh.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Ben Shapiro is awesome. He cites sources, backs up his arguments, and makes very good points. I almost feel sorry for the smug bastards who think they are going to own him and end up looking like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerranger View Post
    I, personally love how NO one likes to debate with Ben Shapiro. Id love to see an example where anyone has done so, with any margin of success. Please. That's not a political challenge, that's just purely for curiosity sake. As a person who was liberally educated, specifically to object to liberal arguments, seriously. Let me see it. I am super curious. Dont talk shit, or give excuses. Put your money where your mouth is.
    Most liberals just take the time4fun approach, that is call him a right wing racist lunatic and ignore him.

Blog Entries

time4fun would debate with Ben Shapiro.

Transgenderism is no more up for debate than general relativity, or evolution, or any other finding of empirical science. This is because it is empirical science: you can draw analogies, and you can draw a hand, but you can't draw data. No amount of shouting at undergrads or echo chamber back slapping will change this.

Your children will leave your bubble. Hopefully that experience will incline you to leave it as well, because otherwise it's going to get awfully lonely for you.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Oh, Latrin said it is not up for debate so I guess it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    time4fun would debate with Ben Shapiro.
    She would act on here like she would but she would never actually do it if given the chance because deep down she knows she's full of shit and would get destroyed and exposed as fuck.

It would probably be the most entertaining thing ever though especially if she tries to regurgitate her endless string of lies and accomplishments with her faux emotional bullshit that she peddles here while we laugh in amusement.

Someone please make this happen. I'll throw in like $10.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2017 at 04:36 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Transgenderism is no more up for debate than general relativity, or evolution, or any other finding of empirical science. This is because it is empirical science: you can draw analogies, and you can draw a hand, but you can't draw data. No amount of shouting at undergrads or echo chamber back slapping will change this.

Your children will leave your bubble. Hopefully that experience will incline you to leave it as well, because otherwise it's going to get awfully lonely for you.
    Despite how much you wish it were, you'll never be the woman you've always wanted to be.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post

You're right, mental illness is a thing and we should look at it and not say oh we'll make you feel safe and sound without medication. Perhaps getting the help they need instead of being coddled is in order.