Thread: EG T5 find: hair feather/beads

1. Default EG T5 find: hair feather/beads

I'm selling an aquamarine macaw feather, a tier 5 prize from EG's digging game.
    CB: 6 million to Jhynnifer SOLD

You analyze your macaw feather and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

As you contemplate an aquamarine macaw feather you realize that it is a small item and will never have much weight to it, therefore lightening it seems unnecessary. You also note that the color of the feather will translate into bead and headband colors for some of the hair styles.

This feather is currently tier 4 of 4 tiers. You are able to use the following verbs on it:
    Wear, remove, weave, pull, attend, pinch, tickle, nudge, gaze, turn, eat, push, and shrug.

You get no sense of whether or not the feather may be further lightened.

>wear feath
    You gingerly clip the feather into your hair and it quickly gets hidden in your tresses.

>weave feath
    You nimbly weave your tousled hair into a multitude of thin herringbone braids that hug your skull.
    [and the description when I gaze into a mirror]: He has tousled, blue-black hair separated into a multitude of thin herringbone braids that hug the skull and are woven with thin beads and aquamarine macaw feathers.

Other gestures produce other looks. First you have to pull the style out before trying another.

>pull feather
    With deft twists and flicks of your wrist, you quickly work your way through the braids bound to your scalp and unravel each and every one.
    >turn feather
    Starting at your temple and working your way backwards along your scalp, you deftly weave your hair into dozens of incredibly thin braids. Here and there along the various lengths, you add aquamarine beads and macaw plumules.
    [the description]: He has tousled, blue-black hair woven into a riotous mass of incredibly thin braids that are sporadically peppered with aquamarine beads and macaw plumules.

So there are several styles available. Fully unlocked. I'm still experimenting with it.

Also selling a nice tambourine. MB: 500k

a cerulean and silver suede tambourine pouch side-stitched with ribbon

You estimate that a cerulean and silver suede tambourine pouch side-stitched with ribbon can store a very small amount with enough space for one item of very small size.

You determine that you could wear the pouch, attaching it to your belt.

>get tambour
    You remove a beribboned mother-of-pearl tambourine from in your silver suede pouch.

>l tamb
    >
    Mother-of-pearl accents thin haon inlays to create an intricate pattern of rolling waves along the ebonwood frame of the tambourine, while polished copper zils are evenly spaced throughout. Seafoam green and cerulean ribbons spill from the smooth handle, their ends capped in seaglass periapts wrought in the image of scallop shells. The shell design is echoed in the metal tacks that bind the membrane head into place, its smooth surface painted with indigo and silver eels that are locked in a complicated dance.

a burled walnut case with a monogrammed gold plate

CB: 100k to Elvenlady SOLD

belt wearable, with hairsticks and a mirror inside

>open case
    As you open the lid on your walnut case, a small mirror slides into view. Hello, gorgeous!

>get hairstick
    You remove a pair of pearl-tipped driftwood hairsticks from in your walnut case.
    >wear hairs
    You sweep your hair up with deft fingers and arrange it into a new look, securing your styled tresses with a pair of pearl-tipped driftwood hairsticks.

>close case
    As you close the lid on your walnut case, a small mirror disappears from view, not before you give yourself one final look.
    Last edited by somethief2; 10-14-2017 at 11:11 PM. Reason: edited to add more items

2. Default

Edited to add a couple more items.

I’ll go 2m on the hair thinger!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

3m on the feather and 100k on the hairsticks, please
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

4m on the feather, please.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Don't make me get out the book!

5 million on the feather, please.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

But but but but but but...

6m!

I don't have my hair-braiding tool anymore, I need a fancy! =p

Fair point. I'll bow out then and concentrate on the hairstick
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

9. Default

Updated the bidding. If no one else bids, I'll close these out today or tomorrow.

10. Default

Hairsticks and feather sold! Please contact me for pickup.