Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sterling silver and teak case/tea platter

Default sterling silver and teak case/tea platter

You remove a sterling silver and teak case from in your night black shroud.

>look at case
    Silver inlay separates the various boards of the silver and teak case, which are polished to a lustrous shine. Decorative inlay of ebon and white birch forms the images of the starfish, while cobalt blue porcelain wraps the silver handles.

>analyze case
    You analyze your silver and teak case and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This silver and teak case is a case that can be opened into a platter that can hold the items necessary for a tea service.

You can have both the case and the platter altered with either a showy description or a long description, but either both must be long descriptions or both must be show descriptions.

You cannot lighten or deepen silver and teak case.

Anyone?

3. Default

Does it come with the tea saucers, etc?
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Cases usually go for 5-7m, if it has a complete set of saucers and silverware that matches, you might be able to get another million out of it.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Cases usually go for 5-7m, if it has a complete set of saucers and silverware that matches, you might be able to get another million out of it.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...s-and-oak-case

This one sold for 3m, with a fully altered set.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Thank you all for your replies! I *think* it has a set but I will have to double check. But that certainly gives me a good starting point thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...s-and-oak-case

This one sold for 3m, with a fully altered set.
    Probably because I stopped bidding on it so Rovv could use it for his MHO. I'd have easily gone 7-8m on it without batting an eye.
    Also, here's the one I got a BO of 10m on with just teabowls and a teapot, soooo.... even if you take the average of the two I'm not out of the ballpark with my appraisal.
    Also, you're just adorbs, Inspire.
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 10-30-2017 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Adding more info
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Probably because I stopped bidding on it so Rovv could use it for his MHO. I'd have easily gone 7-8m on it without batting an eye.

I would have bid too but, yeah, it was Rovvigen and I don't like to bid against people who deserve nice things!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Also, here's the one I got a BO of 10m on with just teabowls and a teapot, soooo.... even if you take the average of the two I'm not out of the ballpark with my appraisal.
    Also, you're just adorbs, Inspire.
    I didn't realize that posting a link to a sale that contradicts you would make you so sensitive and angry.

The only thing that is adorbs is when you fuck up and post your shit talking in public. Then get called out on it, to the PM, and are forced to explain yourself. Do be more careful when you're attempting to gossip (shit-talk) in private.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    I didn't realize that posting a link to a sale that contradicts you would make you so sensitive and angry.

The only thing that is adorbs is when you fuck up and post your shit talking in public. Then get called out on it, to the PM, and are forced to explain yourself. Do be more careful when you're attempting to gossip (shit-talk) in private.
    ROFL... you're kidding right? Because my bringing up how a group of people got so fed up with your scamming and bullshit ways they conspired together to steal your account info and take all your stuff. Do you realize how much the community has to dislike you to go so far as to risk being permabanned to teach you a lesson? Just because you deleted everything about Inspire while you were admin doesn't magically make it go away. If you think the brief "Huh?" from Wyrom was anything other than a response to you paging him because someone threatened your safespace, you're very mistaken.

As for shit-talking and gossiping - reminding people of the kind of person you really are when you're not pretending to be an upstanding, trustable kinda guy is neither. It's a community service, a PSA if you will.

Also, you're mistaking sensitive and angry for "LOL, I ruffled Inspire's feathers now he's going to make it a point to try and antagonize me." By all means, continue because we're having quite the little laugh over it. It's classic Inspire, if only we had links of your old shenanigans to compare it to!