Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: sparkling yellow prism

  1. #1

    Default sparkling yellow prism

    t5 win


    You analyze your sparking yellow prism and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

    This prism, if redeemed, will provide custom bolt messaging for the Major Shock (910) spell as such:

    You fire a succession of yellow-white lightning bolts accompanied by shockwaves of thunder at a giant rat!
    Ushakaron fires a succession of yellow-white lightning bolts accompanied by shockwaves of thunder at a giant rat
    3m mb 9m merzbow last chance SOLD
    Last edited by beldannon5; 10-17-2017 at 12:07 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    500k

  3. #3

    Default

    that's not how it works

  4. #4

    Default

    If I can shoot lightning from my dong I'll bid 10m.

    You fire a succession of yellow-white lightning bolts from your monstrously large dong accompanied by shockwaves of thunder at a giant rat!
    Methais fires a succession of yellow-white lightning bolts from his monstrously large dong accompanied by shockwaves of thunder at a giant rat!

    Last edited by Methais; 10-11-2017 at 12:29 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If I can shoot lightning from my dong I'll bid 10m.

    You fire a succession of yellow-white lightning bolts from your monstrously large dong accompanied by shockwaves of thunder at a giant rat!
    Methais fires a succession of yellow-white lightning bolts from his monstrously large dong accompanied by shockwaves of thunder at a giant rat!

    Doesn't it already burn when you pee?

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poison_Owns View Post
    Doesn't it already burn when you pee?
    Yes, I'm fire attuned. But I'd reattune to lightning for cock bolts.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You fire a succession of yellow-white lightning bolts from your monstrously large dong accompanied by cockwaves of thunder at a giant rat!
    Fixed
    The moons Lornon and Liabo collide and are both destroyed. Their remains fall upon Elanthia, destroying all living things and tearing apart the lands until Elanthia, itself, disintegrates.
    You rest peacefully.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    8,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Yes, I'm fire attuned. But I'd reattune to lightning for cock bolts.
    sounds perfect for shattered if they still do altering sessions there.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    sounds perfect for shattered if they still do altering sessions there.
    Shattered eventually became Shartered.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    8,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Shattered eventually became Shartered.
    Did that make it better or worse?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •