Thread: Custom Major Sanctuary, Custom Blink, Indigo sheet (Spell prep), T2 Hair Do-Hickey

Default Custom Major Sanctuary, Custom Blink, Indigo sheet (Spell prep), T2 Hair Do-Hickey

1. a blue monkey's paw trinket

You analyze your monkey's paw trinket and sense that the item cannot be altered in any way.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    This is a prize token that, once REDEEMed, will "Grant you the ability to cast a customized Major Sanctuary(220) of:
    The Deluged Bluefin
    Encased in a bubble of air, the room appears to be the waterlogged remains of a restaurant's bar. Water drips from the once polished fixtures, while seaweed clings to a marble floor that is similar in color to the oily fronds. Though no seats remain around the bar, which is crafted of an aquarium that long ago lost all of its denizens, a silver-edged green glass door still bears its bluefin design.

READ ME!"

The effect of this token is cosmetic. It does not increase the effect or damage caused by a spell.
    This item does NOT grant spell knowledge. REDEEMing this item assumes that the player already has the ability to cast the customized spell either from an item, Spell Knowledge, or having the spell cast upon you, if applicable.

You get no sense of whether or not the trinket may be further lightened.

1M - Sold in game

2. an icy snowflake-filled jar

You analyze your filled jar and sense that the item cannot be altered in any way.

This is a prize token that, once REDEEMed, will "Grant a custom Blink (1215) of icy snowflakes. At this time, redemption of this customization will permanently disable default messaging of this spell. Please remember you must be able to cast this spell on your own in order to use the customization and that this filled jar does not grant you the spell."

The effect of this token is cosmetic. It does not increase the effect or damage caused by a spell.
    This item does NOT grant spell knowledge. REDEEMing this item assumes that the player already has the ability to cast the customized spell either from an item, Spell Knowledge, or having the spell cast upon you, if applicable.

You get no sense of whether or not the jar may be further lightened.

Pawned

3. a silver-edged indigo sheet

Invoking this indigo sheet will grant you permanent access to a special method of preparing your spells.
    It will provide the following phrase:

First Person: Clawing its way violently up your throat, the power of your [Spell Name] spell purges from your esophagus in a vicious tidal wave of raw energy...
    Third Person: Roblar powerfully purges his spell from his esophagus in a vicious tidal wave of raw energy...
    Hidden or Invisible: Violent and powerful, the sound of mystical power fills the area like a tidal wave of raw energy.

1M - Sold in game

4. a feathery soft white vellum
    2nd unlock to OTS hair do-hickets from this shop:

https://gswiki.play.net/Ebon_Gate_20...27s_Love_Shack

In the Common language, it reads:
    Dear Henphelia,

Your hair is so lovely, but those legs aren't so hot. If I could look at your hair do-hickey, then I'd make it a three hair do-hickey.

With Love,

Phlar

You analyze your soft white vellum and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

Your vellum is used to unlock the potential of things held in your other hand.

A feathery soft white vellum will unlock a Plumed Hair Do-Hickey from Tier 1 to Tier 2.

You need only RAISE your vellum while holding a compatible piece of equipment in your other hand.

Your vellum may not be altered or changed in any way.

You get no sense of whether or not the vellum may be further lightened.

5. a greasy prayerbook page

Invoking this prayerbook page will grant you permanent access to a special method of preparing your spells.
    It will provide the following phrase:

First Person: Groveling and wheedling, you murmur a cajoling prayer, focusing on [Spell Name]...
    Third Person: Groveling and wheedling, Roblar murmurs a cajoling prayer, focusing on [Spell Name]...
    Hidden or Invisible: Groveling and wheedling, the murmuring sound of a cajoling prayer fills the air.
    Spell Circle Restrictions: Cleric Base

Last edited by Roblar; 10-15-2017 at 06:57 PM.

Reduced 1215 customization & T2 do-hickey unlock

3. Default

I'll take the do-hickey unlock.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Do-hickey unlock sold then!

But...I found another so Ill leave it up on OP (IM when you're ready for pickup)

I'll take the other do-hickey unlock then!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Updated

Added a new T2 hair do-hickey unlock and a cleric groveling type spell prep