Thread: Premade Custom Spell Preps and stuff!

Default Premade Custom Spell Preps and stuff!

All sales are flat, priced to go!

an indigo-edged silver vellum - 500k
    Twisting and twining, the skeins of energy leech power from you and, as you unleash the spell, you feel droplets of moisture dripping from your fingertips...
    Third Person: Riend carefully weaves her spell into the air, trails of indigo and silver mist following the somatic components. Twisting and twining, the skeins of energy slip away from her, leaving moisture to drop from her fingertips...
    Hidden or Invisible: From somewhere nearby, the soft whisperings of a spell can be heard.

a petrified vathor club limb - 100k x3
    Tangleweed (610) of vathor club limb

a blue monkey's paw trinket - 250k x3
    Grant you the ability to cast a customized Major Sanctuary(220) of:
    The Deluged Bluefin
    Encased in a bubble of air, the room appears to be the waterlogged remains of a restaurant's bar. Water drips from the once polished fixtures, while seaweed clings to a marble floor that is similar in color to the oily fronds. Though no seats remain around the bar, which is crafted of an aquarium that long ago lost all of its denizens, a silver-edged green glass door still bears its bluefin design.

an icy snowflake-filled jar - 50k x3
    Grant a custom Blink (1215) of icy snowflakes.

SOLD ITEMS
    a silver-edged indigo sheet - 1m
    Invoking this indigo sheet will grant you permanent access to a special method of preparing your spells.
    It will provide the following phrase:

First Person: Clawing its way violently up your throat, the power of your [Spell Name] spell purges from your esophagus in a vicious tidal wave of raw energy...
    Third Person: Briannae powerfully purges her spell from her esophagus in a vicious tidal wave of raw energy...
    Hidden or Invisible: Violent and powerful, the sound of mystical power fills the area like a tidal wave of raw energy.

a piece of salt-stained species - 300k
    Grant the ability to cast a customized Well of Life (308) of: the acrid taste of saltwater explodes across your palate.

a tiny redwood trinket - 700k
    "Grant a custom Major Sanct.(220):Crown of the Redwood
    Six ropy tree limbs spread out from the center of a redwood tree to create a bowl that is several dozen feet wide and deep. Smooth bark, warm and dry from the sun, bears the intricately carved patterns of tiny birds, rodents, and felines, while a thick blanket of soft, feathery golden moss settles on the ground. High above, the sunlight trickles through broad leaves which dance under an unseen zephyr. The light scent of apple blossoms fills the air."
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 10-14-2017 at 12:29 AM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

I'll take the silver-edged indigo sheet for 1M if it's available.

Updated with lowered prices!
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

4. Default

Will take these two items if still available.
    a piece of salt-stained species - 300k
    a tiny redwood trinket - 700k

updated!

bump!

updated prices dropped