Thread: Price Check - a small grey marble shrine

1. Default Price Check - a small grey marble shrine

Does anyone have an idea what this is worth? I've never seen one and haven't seen anyone else mention having found one. It was found diving, don't remember what tier it was.

a small grey marble shrine, 3lbs

>anal shrine
    You analyze your grey marble shrine and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    This item may be altered by a talented merchant, so long as the item remains "shrine" or "altar" and is in-line that type of item's purpose and size.

You can PUSH, PULL, KISS, and TOUCH the grey marble shrine. If you drop the altar, only you (and the janitor) can pick it up until 8 hours has passed. After that, it is up for grabs by anyone.

You get no sense of whether or not the shrine may be further lightened.

You reverently set your grey marble shrine on the ground.
    >push shr
    You slam your fist on the top of your grey marble shrine and glare up towards the heavens with anger.
    >pull shr
    You pull your grey marble shrine closer to you, eyeing the area for any would-be thieves or enemies.
    >kiss shr
    You bow your head down while tracing a finger along the edge of your grey marble shrine.
    >touch shr
    You place one hand over your grey marble shrine and move your lips in a silent prayer, then look upward, awaiting an answer.

They've been spit out by the last 2-3 EGs as prizes. Same as this year. They're pretty neat, but their value will depend on how many people don't have one (who want one).
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

I found one as well during digging. They can be a nice fluff RP tool, but they're nothing too special. I've bought one before myself in a package deal. If you're not going to use it, throw it up for sale here or on lnet for a 25k mb and see where it goes from there.

4. Default

Oh well, unfortunately the most interesting thing I've found... Thanks for the help!

sold quite a few of em for bout 100k each.
    SEND[Retser] Take this, it is dangerous to go alone.

A wooden broadsword appears in your hands, which quickly crumbles to dust.