Thread: tangleweed and major sanct custom spell preps

Default tangleweed and major sanct custom spell preps

1)

You remove a petrified vathor club limb from in your mithril alloy cloak.
    >anal limb
    You analyze your vathor club limb and sense that the item cannot be altered in any way.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    This is a prize token that, once REDEEMed, will "Grant a custom Tangleweed (610) of vathor club limb. At this time, redemption of this customization will permanently disable default messaging of this spell. Please remember you must be able to cast this spell on your own in order to use the customization and that this vathor club limb does not grant you the spell."

The effect of this token is cosmetic. It does not increase the effect or damage caused by a spell.
    This item does NOT grant spell knowledge. REDEEMing this item assumes that the player already has the ability to cast the customized spell either from an item, Spell Knowledge, or having the spell cast upon you, if applicable.

You get no sense of whether or not the limb may be further lightened.

MB: 500k

2)

You remove a tiny redwood trinket from in your mithril alloy cloak.
    >anal trink
    You analyze your redwood trinket and sense that the item cannot be altered in any way.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    This is a prize token that, once REDEEMed, will "Grant a custom Major Sanct.(220):Crown of the Redwood
    Six ropy tree limbs spread out from the center of a redwood tree to create a bowl that is several dozen feet wide and deep. Smooth bark, warm and dry from the sun, bears the intricately carved patterns of tiny birds, rodents, and felines, while a thick blanket of soft, feathery golden moss settles on the ground. High above, the sunlight trickles through broad leaves which dance under an unseen zephyr. The light scent of apple blossoms fills the air."

The effect of this token is cosmetic. It does not increase the effect or damage caused by a spell.
    This item does NOT grant spell knowledge. REDEEMing this item assumes that the player already has the ability to cast the customized spell either from an item, Spell Knowledge, or having the spell cast upon you, if applicable.

You get no sense of whether or not the trinket may be further lightened.

MB: 500k
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Both sold
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel