Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: +3 Spirit Recovery Drinkable Wristband

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    It has and I have not! I suppose I could try and see!
    Do eeet!

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...thread/1859782

For your following pleasure, we'll see if there's any answer.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...thread/1859782

For your following pleasure, we'll see if there's any answer.
    For a T5 win, I'd hope someone could provide some insight.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    For a T5 win, I'd hope someone could provide some insight.
    T5 is the new T3! T6 is where it's at!
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

200k, thanks!
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

****UPDATE****
    > ...the enhancive isn't on the item, but on the drink INSIDE the item? So once all 40 (38 now) sips are gone, that's it? Is there anyway to refill it?

That is correct, the potion inside provides the enhancive effect. And yes, when the sips are gone, that's it. When you drink the last dose you will "set aside" the wristband and it'll be gone.
    No, there is no way to refill it.

> Is it merchant rechargeable at least?

No, it isn't.

The stats of these items - the number of each type of wristband released, the number of charges/doses, the amount of the enhancive and it's frequency rate - were possible because they are non-rechargeable/non-refillable.

- Mikos

I feel like they could've made them refillable, but at a high cost. It seems really silly to make a T5 prize something that will crumble after 40 uses. Just gone forever.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

bumpskis

1m