Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: a gleaming crimson eahnor lance

1. Default

Whirlin still lurks here, he knows about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pereus View Post
    So just a heads up on this transaction. dex here who won my auction for this lance has just called his credit card company and initiated a chargeback to cancel the funds he paid for this. I am going to dispute the claim of course, but be very careful when dealing with him.
    This is the character he used to buy my lance:

You see Kupaka Stonebeard.
    He appears to be a Dwarf.
    He is average height. He appears to be middle-aged. He has tired dark eyes and smoothly tanned skin. He has short, grey hair. He has a weathered face and a thick mustache and beard. He has rough skin showing signs of battle scars. He has a dirt-caked rotted willow pegleg for a leg.
    You can hardly recognize him covered in all that soot and ash!
    He is in good shape.
    He is holding a barbed golvern warlance in his right hand.
    He is wearing some bright red rune-covered platemail, a dragonfire opal hatpin, a veniom spider web ring dangling a black opal spider, a black mail backpack, a fur-lined dark chestnut cloak, and a pair of sturdy boots covered with overlapping steel plates.
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 10-31-2017 at 03:31 PM.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

EDIT: Snap judgment based on one side of the story. Derp.
    Last edited by Mogonis; 10-31-2017 at 06:06 PM.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

I just got back home from work, and have not had the time for a proper response, but with all due respect, what's posted in this thread is basically slander. I purchased 2 very high end items from him, and had no issues WHATSOEVER with the first one, the other, there was a problem with. I contacted Pereus WEEKS ago about it, multiple times, trying to work out a return of the item, which he flat out refused. I do "appreciate" him airing the dirty laundry in such a public and accusatory manner, but I don't believe this is either objective or fair.
    Last edited by dex; 10-31-2017 at 05:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    I just got back home from work, and have not had the time for a proper response, but with all due respect, what's posted in this thread is basically slander. I purchased 2 very high end items from him, and had no issues WHATSOEVER with the first one, the other, there was a problem with. I contacted Pereus WEEKS ago about it, multiple times, trying to work out a return of the item, which he flat out refused. I do "appreciate" him airing the dirty laundry in such a public and accusatory manner, but I don't believe this is either objective or fair.
    So at this point, you have the lance AND the money.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Furthermore, I told him MANY times, 3-4 times, that I WILL DELIVER THE LANCE BACK TO HIM AT A MOMENTS NOTICE. HE REFUSED. And then accuses me of scamming? This is absurd.

He was the first to make it public, so you're the bad guy, even if there's fault on his end.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

FWIW, had no issue yesterday on silvers sale.

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    Furthermore, I told him MANY times, 3-4 times, that I WILL DELIVER THE LANCE BACK TO HIM AT A MOMENTS NOTICE. HE REFUSED. And then accuses me of scamming? This is absurd.
    If you want to clear the air, you and Pereus are going to have to provide a very detailed account of all the communications or attempted communications that you had back and forth.

The guy knew for weeks that he can have the lance back at any moment, literally. He refused to take it. I backed up all my communications with him, just in case, and documented this whole process. To accuse me of scamming is beyond absurd, and to do it in this manner, is just flat low.