Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 92

Thread: a gleaming crimson eahnor lance

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Interesting I guess. Buy it from you, sell it for cash, chargeback what he paid you. Free cash!
    This is exactly what I thought when dex posted about “a prime opportunity” to sell it to someone else. A prime scamportunity.
    μολὼν λαβέ

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    Not exactly but it's a prime opportunity for someone else to acquire it.
    Quoting for documentation. Already have the original post.


    Why? Because racecar.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You can campaign, but there probably isn't an election.
    Why you gotta ruin my hopes and dreams? This could be the start of my political career! I could take kickbacks and bribes!
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~

    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    23,690
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    Why you gotta ruin my hopes and dreams? This could be the start of my political career! I could take kickbacks and bribes!
    Reported to Mueller.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Reported to Mueller.
    *Sadness*
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~

    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Reported to Mueller.
    Reported to Whirlin.

    Someone should go tag him on the safe space forums and tell him his job duties require fulfillment.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #27

    Default

    Dex massively fails at being a criminal. He should have at least resold the lance first before doing the chargeback. Now he's stuck with a stolen lance he can basically never properly sell, instead of a pile of silvers.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    23,690
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    Dex massively fails at being a criminal. He should have at least resold the lance first before doing the chargeback. Now he's stuck with a stolen lance he can basically never properly sell, instead of a pile of silvers.
    The worst part is that this weapon is effectively out of circulation forever now.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Teras mostly
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Charged back prior to selling it? SCAMFAIL
    Strongest foe vanquished: a brown-bearded Chastonian earl

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    9,783
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Reported to Whirlin.

    Someone should go tag him on the safe space forums and tell him his job duties require fulfillment.
    He's not posting over there, either. I think the Curse of the Mod got him, like it did Anticor.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •