Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefront II

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'll probably pay $60 for just the single player because it is star wars and omgwtfbbq.
    Star wars sucks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I noticed but I didn't pay much attention to it or realize that that was the only means of progression.

I hope people shit all over this and send EA a message. But what will probably happen instead is they'll buy tons of loot crates while complaining about what assholes EA are for making this total pay2win game.
    Hahahahaha, a message to EA. They've been voted worst company in the US on more than one occasion by Consumerist. They don't give a fuck.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    But what will probably happen instead is they'll buy tons of loot crates while complaining about what assholes EA are for making this total pay2win game.
    So just like Duskruin.

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Hahahahaha, a message to EA. They've been voted worst company in the US on more than one occasion by Consumerist. They don't give a fuck.
    Probably because the same idiots who voted EA as the worst company are the same dumbasses who keep pouring money into their games.

Money > what customers think

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    So just like Duskruin.
    Yes.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-11-2017 at 12:06 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    So just like Duskruin.
    Duskruin is the one event that is worth playing. All the other events are slot machines. You always get something from DR.

I’m not sure how easily accessible epic star cards will be, but in my brief play of beta I managed to unlock a few legendary (3 Star) ones and didn’t feel like it’s going to be hugely pay to win.

Between daily crates and crates with the in game credits, I’m mostly curious to see what that third vip currency is and what will be available for that since it was inactive during the open beta

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    I’m not sure how easily accessible epic star cards will be, but in my brief play of beta I managed to unlock a few legendary (3 Star) ones and didn’t feel like it’s going to be hugely pay to win.

Between daily crates and crates with the in game credits, I’m mostly curious to see what that third vip currency is and what will be available for that since it was inactive during the open beta
    Simucoins.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

I've been blasting rebel scum. If you have Origin Access, you can play the first 3 missions and a bunch of multiplayer right now.

Blog Entries

Just a little more drama on the game:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc.../#6c892e1c3628

... Recently, early access Battlefront 2 players have been doing the math about the current heroes in the game that you need to unlock with Credits. While the game offers a selection you can use from the outside, adding new heroes like Vader or Luke to your roster currently costs 60,000 Credits each.

To put that in context, at 11 minutes per game and about 275 Credits earned a match, that works out to forty hours of game time to unlock one hero. And that means you can’t spend your Credits on anything else including loot boxes.

The concern now is that these new heroes will also be introduced at similarly steep prices. Even cut to 20 or 10 hours worth of Credits, it still doesn’t feel like what fans signed up for when DICE advertised “free future content.”
    EA's response on Reddit is currently the most downvoted post in Reddit history (currently at -327k karma):
    The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes.
    As for cost, we selected initial values based upon data from the Open Beta and other adjustments made to milestone rewards before launch. Among other things, we're looking at average per-player credit earn rates on a daily basis, and we'll be making constant adjustments to ensure that players have challenges that are compelling, rewarding, and of course attainable via gameplay.
    We appreciate the candid feedback, and the passion the community has put forth around the current topics here on Reddit, our forums and across numerous social media outlets.
    Our team will continue to make changes and monitor community feedback and update everyone as soon and as often as we can.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

I have Boba Fett and Han Solo. Fuck those other heroes.