Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefront II

Blog Entries

Default Battlefront II

Open beta is out now. There's a single player campaign and it takes place across different eras.

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Holy pisspouch open beta I'm downloading now.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Played it a bit. The lootboxes are probably going to be a huge issue because of how closely they're tied into progression. You don't unlock weapons/abilities by playing a class, you unlock them with lootboxes.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

I'll probably pay $60 for just the single player because it is star wars and omgwtfbbq.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Played it a bit. The lootboxes are probably going to be a huge issue because of how closely they're tied into progression. You don't unlock weapons/abilities by playing a class, you unlock them with lootboxes.
    TotalBiscuit went in more detail about just how bad their system is for multiplayer, you can get MASSIVE advantages from buying in on day 1.

Damn. Well fuck that. Cunts.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Straight pay to win.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Damn. Well fuck that. Cunts.
    I'm surprised you didn't notice. Besides the one box you got on logging in, I think I got one more randomly a little after getting all classes to level 5. Never got an ability, weapon, or scrap through anything but a box. Supposedly drop rates aren't final, but I don't know why they'd invite controversy like that.

Oh well, it'll probably be in the vault after 6 months like with BF1.

Blog Entries

From what I've read, expansions will all be free though. Probably due to the P2W aspect funding them.

I'm surprised you didn't notice. Besides the one box you got on logging in, I think I got one more randomly a little after getting all classes to level 5. Never got an ability, weapon, or scrap through anything but a box. Supposedly drop rates aren't final, but I don't know why they'd invite controversy like that.

Oh well, it'll probably be in the vault after 6 months like with BF1.
    I noticed but I didn't pay much attention to it or realize that that was the only means of progression.

I hope people shit all over this and send EA a message. But what will probably happen instead is they'll buy tons of loot crates while complaining about what assholes EA are for making this total pay2win game.