Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battlefront II

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'll probably pay $60 for just the single player because it is star wars and omgwtfbbq.
    Star wars sucks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I noticed but I didn't pay much attention to it or realize that that was the only means of progression.

I hope people shit all over this and send EA a message. But what will probably happen instead is they'll buy tons of loot crates while complaining about what assholes EA are for making this total pay2win game.
    Hahahahaha, a message to EA. They've been voted worst company in the US on more than one occasion by Consumerist. They don't give a fuck.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    But what will probably happen instead is they'll buy tons of loot crates while complaining about what assholes EA are for making this total pay2win game.
    So just like Duskruin.

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Hahahahaha, a message to EA. They've been voted worst company in the US on more than one occasion by Consumerist. They don't give a fuck.
    Probably because the same idiots who voted EA as the worst company are the same dumbasses who keep pouring money into their games.

Money > what customers think

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    So just like Duskruin.
    Yes.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-11-2017 at 12:06 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    So just like Duskruin.
    Duskruin is the one event that is worth playing. All the other events are slot machines. You always get something from DR.

I’m not sure how easily accessible epic star cards will be, but in my brief play of beta I managed to unlock a few legendary (3 Star) ones and didn’t feel like it’s going to be hugely pay to win.

Between daily crates and crates with the in game credits, I’m mostly curious to see what that third vip currency is and what will be available for that since it was inactive during the open beta

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    I’m not sure how easily accessible epic star cards will be, but in my brief play of beta I managed to unlock a few legendary (3 Star) ones and didn’t feel like it’s going to be hugely pay to win.

Between daily crates and crates with the in game credits, I’m mostly curious to see what that third vip currency is and what will be available for that since it was inactive during the open beta
    Simucoins.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0