Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gemstone Prime HARDCORE: Assessing Interest and Establishing Rules (UNOFFICIAL)

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    Krello is 100% a douche

But it not the greatest etiquette imho for hardcores to eat herbs in TSC as most of the playerbase isn't doing hardcore and its usually a net gain for both parties to get healed by an empath instead of herbs. TSC is also popular for mass spells which hardcores can't use.

The Landing has a buttload of super nodes. Perhaps there is a better place for hardcores to congregate without having to worry about unwanted interactions from filthy casuals?

Perhaps so, but as far as etiquette for where I chose to eat my herbs and rest, gtfo with that logic.

You can eat herbs wherever you want, but doing it in TSC seems more likely to incite drama than pretty much any other room in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

I dunno, the icemule empaths are pretty fiesty too. I am staying away from TSC.. I mainly posted to talk about it cause I didn't want the integrity of the little cleric to be in question.

There’s an herb bin in TSC for crying out loud.

So, I was originally being sexist in my reply...as most female empaths around the main traffic areas can be assumed to be only good for one thing. (Not that I've experienced this myself or anything...). I've been happy with about 3 female empath encounters from these highly traffic'd areas in prime (outside of the non-experienced experience as stated before...) but this seems like a guy's name. So either my sexism has to change, he was originally a female, or...I dunno...I put the emphasis on prime because I haven't experienced this type of shinanigans in plat, though empaths are usually few and far between there.

But this is also why I've avoided healing drama for the most part and have a friend heal me or use herbs.
    Last edited by Erous; 11-02-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    There’s an herb bin in TSC for crying out loud.
    It's for the times when healers aren't available.

Eating herbs in front of an empath is minor douche, healing without asking is major douche, imo.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    It's for the times when healers aren't available.

Eating herbs in front of an empath is minor douche.
    I very respectfully disagree, how is eating herbs infront of an empath a minor douche. I don't get upset when I see an empath hunting, and feel like I should be the one killing it instead of them for my own exp gain.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    I very respectfully disagree, how is eating herbs infront of an empath a minor douche. I don't get upset when I see an empath hunting, and feel like I should be the one killing it instead of them for my own exp gain.
    To clarify, I'm not saying Rambals is a douche. He's doing his thing for a reason. For other situations, BigWorm already explained it pretty well, it's in everyone's best interest to just spend 2 seconds asking for healing rather than healing yourself down with herbs in front of a healer.

Krello is a douche, though.
    Last edited by Taernath; 11-02-2017 at 03:17 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    To clarify, I'm not saying Rambals is a douche. BigWorm already explained it pretty well, it's in everyone's best interest to just spend 2 seconds asking for healing rather than healing yourself down with herbs in front of a healer.
    Me using my own herbs effects no one else gameplay.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Me using my own herbs effects no one else gameplay.