Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: EG Shopping Runs

  1. #1

    Red face EG Shopping Runs

    Dirvy of House Sovyn is offering to do shopping runs for people who are not buying the shopping pass or cannot buy the shopping pass this year.

    At this time, she will be unable to exchange seashells for silvers for purchases. If your items are bought with seashells, you will need to procure those by other means, i.e. buying them from other players, playing EG games with a games pass, etc.

    It would be faster if you provide shop names, lich ID# and exact name of your item(s).

    Shopping runs will begin Monday and throughout the month of October.

    THIS IS A FREE SERVICE, BUT TIPS* FOR DIRVY'S TIME ARE APPRECIATED.

    *A portion of all tips will be donated to House Sovyn for sponsoring this submission form.

    *****ALL PROFESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE, IF YOU NEED ANYTHING FROM THE PROFESSIONAL COURTESY SHOP*****

    Start looking at the shops now and make your list. https://tinyurl.com/egshops


    To submit your list, visit: https://tinyurl.com/dirvylist or you can send your list to me here.


    -Dirvy
    Last edited by MzFit Toy; 10-08-2017 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Added note about Professional Courtesy shop

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    24,487
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    Very kind of you to offer the service.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Very kind of you to offer the service.
    +1


  4. Default

    Cool

  5. #5

    Default

    It will be interesting to see what shells are worth in silvers (or is it simucoins?), I am certainly interested in some of the large jars.

    "If you die owing money, you win."

  6. #6

    Default would like to place order

    Quote Originally Posted by MzFit Toy View Post
    Dirvy of House Sovyn is offering to do shopping runs for people who are not buying the shopping pass or cannot buy the shopping pass this year.

    At this time, she will be unable to exchange seashells for silvers for purchases. If your items are bought with seashells, you will need to procure those by other means, i.e. buying them from other players, playing EG games with a games pass, etc.

    It would be faster if you provide shop names, lich ID# and exact name of your item(s).

    Shopping runs will begin Monday and throughout the month of October.

    THIS IS A FREE SERVICE, BUT TIPS* FOR DIRVY'S TIME ARE APPRECIATED.

    *A portion of all tips will be donated to House Sovyn for sponsoring this submission form.

    Start looking at the shops now and make your list. https://tinyurl.com/egshops


    To submit your list, visit: https://tinyurl.com/dirvylist or you can send your list to me here.


    -Dirvy
    Professional Courtesy
    a massive ebon oilcloth pavilion, [Map Room 33], Lich #26512
    a hip-length ebon suede jacket with silver-scaled shoulder caps in the Rogue room.

  7. #7

    Default

    I wonder how long before Simu decides to make helping people out like that against policy.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I wonder how long before Simu decides to make helping people out like that against policy.
    Oh I'm sure he's got a litany of swindling that he's dreamnt up but still figuring out how to release with minimal PR damage.
    He is an Italic after all, organized crime runs through his veins.


  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gfrenk View Post
    Professional Courtesy
    a massive ebon oilcloth pavilion, [Map Room 33], Lich #26512
    a hip-length ebon suede jacket with silver-scaled shoulder caps in the Rogue room.

    Hey, what is your character name? You can PM me with it, if you don't want to post it here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •