Thread: EG Shopping Runs

Blog Entries

Red face EG Shopping Runs

Dirvy of House Sovyn is offering to do shopping runs for people who are not buying the shopping pass or cannot buy the shopping pass this year.

At this time, she will be unable to exchange seashells for silvers for purchases. If your items are bought with seashells, you will need to procure those by other means, i.e. buying them from other players, playing EG games with a games pass, etc.

It would be faster if you provide shop names, lich ID# and exact name of your item(s).

Shopping runs will begin Monday and throughout the month of October.

THIS IS A FREE SERVICE, BUT TIPS* FOR DIRVY'S TIME ARE APPRECIATED.

*A portion of all tips will be donated to House Sovyn for sponsoring this submission form.

*****ALL PROFESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE, IF YOU NEED ANYTHING FROM THE PROFESSIONAL COURTESY SHOP*****

Start looking at the shops now and make your list. https://tinyurl.com/egshops

To submit your list, visit: https://tinyurl.com/dirvylist or you can send your list to me here.

-Dirvy
    Last edited by MzFit Toy; 10-08-2017 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Added note about Professional Courtesy shop

Blog Entries

Very kind of you to offer the service.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Very kind of you to offer the service.
    +1

4. Default

Cool

It will be interesting to see what shells are worth in silvers (or is it simucoins?), I am certainly interested in some of the large jars.

"You're well beyond training for a reason."...Gelston

Default would like to place order

Quote Originally Posted by MzFit Toy View Post
    Dirvy of House Sovyn is offering to do shopping runs for people who are not buying the shopping pass or cannot buy the shopping pass this year.

At this time, she will be unable to exchange seashells for silvers for purchases. If your items are bought with seashells, you will need to procure those by other means, i.e. buying them from other players, playing EG games with a games pass, etc.

It would be faster if you provide shop names, lich ID# and exact name of your item(s).

Shopping runs will begin Monday and throughout the month of October.

THIS IS A FREE SERVICE, BUT TIPS* FOR DIRVY'S TIME ARE APPRECIATED.

*A portion of all tips will be donated to House Sovyn for sponsoring this submission form.

Start looking at the shops now and make your list. https://tinyurl.com/egshops

To submit your list, visit: https://tinyurl.com/dirvylist or you can send your list to me here.

-Dirvy
    Professional Courtesy
    a massive ebon oilcloth pavilion, [Map Room 33], Lich #26512
    a hip-length ebon suede jacket with silver-scaled shoulder caps in the Rogue room.

I wonder how long before Simu decides to make helping people out like that against policy.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfrenk View Post
    Professional Courtesy
    a massive ebon oilcloth pavilion, [Map Room 33], Lich #26512
    a hip-length ebon suede jacket with silver-scaled shoulder caps in the Rogue room.

Hey, what is your character name? You can PM me with it, if you don't want to post it here.