Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebon Gate 2017

Default Ebon Gate 2017

Well, at least the rooms look well thought out. Got some interesting crap in the stores too including bone "chitin" armors and fortune telling crystal balls.

The spell aiming gloves for sorcerers in Professional Courtesy are a good buy. They add 4 to spell aiming. I'm not sure if it's +4 bonus or +4 ranks. Hopefully bonus. If you're assembling a spell aiming and dexterity set of enhancives, these gloves will occupy a little-used slot.
    FWI room 2
    Warped Wooden Hut
    Lich ID 3870

The chalk in Savor Your Magic can be bundled with other cross-realms chalk. I bought a piece of the twilight blue chalk and bundled with my large piece of crystalline chalk. Now I have a large piece of twilight blue chalk. Hold the surviving chalk in your right hand. Phase both pieces and then bundle.
    FWI room 2
    Warped Wooden Hut
    Lich ID 3870

Not been involved in EG 17 at all so forgive me if this is a stupid question. Is the recharging of our carousels free?
    Bremerial God'thor

Valinda accepts Aneris's embalmed puppy.
    Valinda blinks.
    Valinda frowns at an embalmed puppy.
    Aneris accepts Valinda's puppy pelt pantaloons.
    Speaking to Valinda, Aneris says, "Thanks again.... I'll be back with more dead puppies if I happen tah find yah around."
    Valinda says, "Nooo."
    Valinda exclaims, "Ive filled my dead puppy quota, sorry!"

if there was recharging i believe it would be fre

Quote Originally Posted by bremerial View Post
    Not been involved in EG 17 at all so forgive me if this is a stupid question. Is the recharging of our carousels free?
    I don't believe they've addressed whether that's actually happening, unless I missed something. I posted on the officials asking about it and haven't received a response.

I don't think it would be free, probably seashells.

Before, you paid the box office ticket. This is a legacy item that many want recharged and also people want a spending use for seashells. I'd think an automated obelisk type deal.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bremerial View Post
    You need a service pass. There is an NPC wandering around who will recharge your carousel once you have it.
    Last edited by Candor; 10-17-2017 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    You need a service pass. There is an NPC wandering around who will recharge your carousel once you have it.
    I thought these auto-recharge 1x per month? So what exactly does the recharge do? Allow you to use it several times during EG festivites?

Is there any way to upgrade the carousels to hold more than 1x/month charge?

What about the hearts from last EG, can we change/upgrade those?

Finally - are there any new cool quest items yet? If so, what?

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnix View Post
    I thought these auto-recharge 1x per month? So what exactly does the recharge do? Allow you to use it several times during EG festivites?
    When fully charged, the carousels hold 12 charges which can be used 1x a month to travel to any town. The recharge restores the total to 12 regardless of how many you have used during the year.

Is there any way to upgrade the carousels to hold more than 1x/month charge?
    No.

What about the hearts from last EG, can we change/upgrade those?
    No. They're done and gone.

Finally - are there any new cool quest items yet? If so, what?
    There is an ongoing quest which needs enough group activity to reach Phase 4 before the item is released. There is a post somewhere that hints at what it might be but we've yet to see it as we're still on Phase 3.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"