Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Backpack with High end Goodies MB: $1

1. Default Backpack with High end Goodies MB: $1

Up for auction is a purple-veined black leather backpack. This is the encumbrance removing backpack, Epic deepened and lightened. Inside you will find:

a 6x/6x T4 nervestaff - currently attuned
    5x/t3 parasitic staff with a tier 2 unlock (https://gswiki.play.net/Parasitic_Weapon)
    a small mandibular crucible - let's you breathe fire
    3m silver note (the best thing in the backpack!)

This will be a CASH ONLY auction. I don't have time to convert stuff around. I will try to move this auction along as quickly as I can.

MB: $1
    CB: $175 to malmuddy ONCE

BO: $250

For those unfamiliar with the backpack:

You analyze your black leather backpack and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    You sense that the bulging veins lining the straps of your black leather backpack can infuse you with the surge you need to seemingly reduce your encumbrance once per day if you CLENCHed it.
    You also sense you could TOUCH, PROD, and RUB it.
    You don't think it should be altered at all except for the color of the leather. You think you could probably get the noun changed to "pack" or "knapsack" but not much else.

You can tell that the backpack is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.
    Last edited by Sherlock; 10-02-2017 at 08:09 PM.
    Elementary my dear Watson!

$20

3. Default

$125
    Last edited by GS4-Brimzstone; 09-29-2017 at 08:18 AM.

$150

7. Default

Going ONCE
    Elementary my dear Watson!

I just want to confirm, by T4 you mean Tier 4 ensorcelled correct?

6x/6x T4 nervestaff means that its unlocked to tier 4 of nerve staff flares (the max, giving you berserk and etc)

What do you mean by breathe fire?
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.