Thread: What benefits does a partial citizenship entail?

Default What benefits does a partial citizenship entail?

My char is a dwarf that seems to be eligible to get a partial citizenship in Ta'Illistim, which I kinda like having as a base lately. Wiki isn't quite clear though (aside from merchant prices, maybe) what benefits this may open up?

I currently have full citizenship on Teras, but don't spend much time there.

I didn't even know there was such a thing as partial citizenship.

Blog Entries

I think it is unique to the elven cities because I believe only elves can be full citizens in those towns

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I think it is unique to the elven cities because I believe only elves can be full citizens in those towns
    Racists.

Yeah, apparently only Ta'Vaalor and Ta'Illistim offer partials. Would love to hear from anyone who has gotten one what has changed.

https://gswiki.play.net/Citizenship

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Although, Citizenship is almost meaningless to most people for most towns, these things are actually quite valuable for f2pers, I've seen private offers in the 10's of millions for one which evidently can only be earned in-game through some storyline or another.
    Welcome back
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Although, Citizenship is almost meaningless to most people for most towns, these things are actually quite valuable for f2pers, I've seen private offers in the 10's of millions for one which evidently can only be earned in-game through some storyline or another.
    I have a mist harbor citizenship specifically because of the awesome verbs available, and the discounts on herbs, and the house (to be fair, that's a waste for me). unfortunately, I haven't seen any citizen specific merchants like other cities seem to get every month, but I could be missing it. (no, premium merchant's do not count as citizen only merchants in FWI).
    Last edited by barbarous; 09-29-2017 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Gah, dirty buttons tricked me and I quoted the wrong person. oh well

One of my characters has partial citizenship in Ta'Vaalor. The only benefit I can see is that you don't have to buy papers to get through the annoying guard delay and to interact with the NPC merchants. It does not allow you to go into areas restricted to citizens only and you can't own a shop in a town if you only have partial citizenship. For partial citizenship in Illistim, I doubt there are any benefits as Illistim doesn't require papers like Vaalor does.