Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Weiner's weiner

Default Weiner's weiner

(Reuters) - Democratic Representative Anthony Weiner has hired an attorney to investigate the hacking of his Twitter account after a lewd photo was sent to one of his followers, his office said on Tuesday.

"Look, this is a prank, not a terribly creative one and it's a distraction," Weiner said on NY1 TV.

His office confirmed to Reuters that the New York congressman, who has a high profile as an advocate of liberal causes, has hired an attorney to advise him on whether or not he could press criminal charges as a result of the alleged hack of his Twitter account.

Weiner said his account was hacked when a lewd photo of a man in bulging boxer briefs was tweeted to a 21-year-old female college student in Washington state over the weekend.

The posting was quickly deleted and Weiner made light of the incident on his Twitter page.

"More Weiner Jokes for all my guests!" he tweeted with the hashtag "Hacked!"

The student, Gennette Cordova, issued a statement to the New York Daily News that denied she personally knew Weiner but said, "I am a fan."

She denounced rumors she was intimately involved with Weiner, who is married to Huma Abedin, a longtime aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

"All of this is so outlandish that I don't know whether to be pissed off or amused, quite frankly," Cordova said in the statement.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...74U4OD20110531

In before the phrase "Right Wing Conspiracy!"

How fucking dumb are some of these politicians?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    How fucking dumb are all of these politicians?
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Axhinde View Post
    Fixed.
    Meh.. I don't think ALL politicians are retarded.. but if you are sending a pic of your junk over the Internet and you are married and in an elected position, you are indeed a fucking retard.

I already knew Weiner was a retard.. this just confirms it.

Of course.. nothing will come of this because he's a flaming liberal.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Who would want to look at that guys weiner anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Meh.. I don't think ALL politicians are retarded.. but if you are sending a pic of your junk over the Internet and you are married and in an elected position, you are indeed a fucking retard.

I already knew Weiner was a retard.. this just confirms it.

Of course.. nothing will come of this because he's a flaming liberal.
    Or because someone hacked his twitter?

I understand texting pictures, but do you seriously believe, even in a pass-out drunk stage, even Backlash would think it's a reasonable idea to tweet your junk?

I'll eat crow if it turns out Matthew is stupider than Backlash, but you and I both know that is not possible.

Everyone knows twitter is unhackable. Just like hackers don't exist. Or political agendas. Or lobbyists.

Shouldn't he hire a computer guy to investigate the hacking? If he's hiring a lawyer, does he already know who did it, or is he suing Twitter?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

I gave this thread five stars for the title alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

I like how PB just jumped to the conclusion that Weiner actually did tweet his (covered) junk to a female college student, and not that he may have been actually hacked.
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    I like how PB just jumped to the conclusion that Weiner actually did tweet his (covered) junk to a female college student, and not that he may have been actually hacked.
    +1
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.