Thread: North Korean minister says Trump has declared 'war' on our country

Blog Entries

Default North Korean minister says Trump has declared 'war' on our country

North Korea’s Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho said Monday that his country has the right to shoot down American warplanes in response to Trump's "declaration of war" on North Korea.

North Korea has "every right to take countermeasures … including to shoot down United States strategic bombers, even when not inside the air space border of our country,” Ri said in brief remarks outside his hotel in New York, where he is still attending the U.N. General Assembly. “The question of who won’t be around much longer will be answered then.”

Ri was referring to Trump's tweet late Saturday, in which he said of North Korea’s Foreign Minister that “if he echoes thoughts of Little Rocket Man, they won’t be around much longer!”

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=50077941
    Inside their territory they are legit in shooting down whoever the hell they want, if without permission to fly there. Going outside their air space and firing on our planes? Yeah, I think that'll hurt more for them than us.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Inside their territory they are legit in shooting down whoever the hell they want, if without permission to fly there. Going outside their air space and firing on our planes? Yeah, I think that'll hurt more for them than us.
    I wonder how many dumbass college kids will suddenly become pro North Korea once some shit happens.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I wonder how many dumbass college kids will suddenly become pro North Korea once some shit happens.
    Update this to be about NK!

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Hope they all go over to North Korea to visit. I heard it's really nice this time of year to vacation in.

Perhaps North Korea like Iran is just trolling the commander in chief, I mean that did just happen this weekend too.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Hope they all go over to North Korea to visit. I heard it's really nice this time of year to vacation in.
    Dennis Rodman stock is about to go up.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible