Thread: Return to summit Academy

Default Return to summit Academy

Character Customization Celebration!

Join the Revelry December 20th through the 26th!

Summit Academy is returning with all the character customization from last time and MORE!

BRAND NEW this run are the advanced customization tokens to offer you unique ways to cast your favorite spells. Spells like Fire Spirit, Grasp of the Grave, Manna, and many others can be transformed into a variety of new offerings!

From body builds to artistic wing for Aelotoi customizations that will help set the stage for your continued creatives within this vast customizable world. Additional options for further refinement to your distinguished look can be achieved at Summit Academy. Take your pick from a variety of available unique options.

Define your character through unique personalizations available on the grounds of Summit Academy. Add flair to your arrivals and departures. Acquire signature moves. Incant with elegance and glamour. Swear in style! All of these can be your own extraordinary means of being a one-of-a-kind adventurer in Elanthia.

If enhancive items are more your style, be sure to visit Sylinar's Spire where his trusty attendants can both RECHARGE and INCREASE your enhancive items. Rumors are the Fusion Shaman will also be making an appearance!

...but wait, there’s more!

During the Summit Academy run, we will be selling two PRIVATE PROPERTIES as well as introducing ELANS, a way to purchase upgrades for your dwellings. These elans can only be used for private properties. During their debut, we will be offering property renamings, extra rooms, permanent ownership, and a few other goodies! Elans and the properties won’t go on sale until Friday, December 22nd until 9pm ET.

Evolve your character, and build your legacy in Elanthia.
    Thats gonna bring in the big bucks!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WyromsBonusCheck View Post
    Here I come baby, gonna big sooo big this quarter, what up?!
    Go away murrandii

This hissyfit has officially become extra.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

The alterations are cool but I get way more for my money in Eve. $5 apiece for each alteration would have been fair. Even if it was only offered that way in a package. In Eve, my two favorite battleship skins are $2.50 and they last forever - the equivalent of a total body alteration.

If they sold a 1-character full set for a discount, at $2.50 per option, I would definitely consider this but I don't think it's a good deal.

Furthermore, if I had stayed Prem subscribed while I was too busy at work before they sent me a free pass for two months (Im still busy though) I would have spent $480, and I would only have received enough free Simucoins with my two premium accounts to buy 3 tokens for feature alterations. What this tells me is its WAY better for me to shut off my accounts when I'm busy, and just pay my way into the events, rather than bothering to stay subscribed, since that 480 buys 65,000 something simucoins, enough to outfit all of my four characters completely to the max. This and there was really only one thing I really liked a lot, that was the full body alter.

I can definitely see the benefits of not staying subscribed thanks to this event.

I think they are suffering from a lack of a player base, so they just try to bleed their few customers with fat wallets dry instead of pricing stuff fairly and trying to get casuals like me to buy something.

I do like that they offer some freebie stuff like the climate wear and scroll cases to poors like me, so I'm not complaining to much, just saying why I won't be dumping a lot of cash into this event and why it discourages me to stay subscribed 24/7 as the benefits from "just" being premium are good enough but nowhere near as nice as dumping $500 on an event like this while I'm not playing.

They are definately not aiming at casuals and that's where the sustainable market is in my opinion, as after a while the hardcore addicts get burnt out by being leaned on, and they run out of things to pimp out on their character!

Anyways, instead of going to the event, I got a goldfish at Mist Harbor and some cosmetics and Mist Harbor features there. I'm happy.
    Last edited by Rakshakvana; 12-21-2017 at 02:39 PM.
    You: "They should make it so that if you mention a dark assassin on lnet you get hatemail from a dark assassin irl. They have all the credit card information."
    Viridian: She wants them to acknowledge Luukos, as the one who raises them from the dead Now, what I need to know, is how can I go about doing this.
    Arkans: Be like.. act SLITHERS ALL OVER U And be like.."U WANT REZZ LOL FRUM SNNAKE??"
    Showal: And add extra S's to things" U WANT ME 2 SHOOT SSSSSNAKE SSSSSSAUCE ON YOUR DEAD FACE?"

So I thought about it and I did end up buying $20 worth for one of my two mains. While I think it is worth it, I think they should have offered a package, since it would have been nice to add something to all of my alts. In Eve they offer huge discounts for buying 10-15 skins at once and it really helps.

I don't understand why the body features are so expensive, since they are off the shelf and not truly unique. The rest of the pricing doesn't make much sense to me.
    You: "They should make it so that if you mention a dark assassin on lnet you get hatemail from a dark assassin irl. They have all the credit card information."
    Viridian: She wants them to acknowledge Luukos, as the one who raises them from the dead Now, what I need to know, is how can I go about doing this.
    Arkans: Be like.. act SLITHERS ALL OVER U And be like.."U WANT REZZ LOL FRUM SNNAKE??"
    Showal: And add extra S's to things" U WANT ME 2 SHOOT SSSSSNAKE SSSSSSAUCE ON YOUR DEAD FACE?"

I'd guess because 1) it was a new slot creation that had been asked about for awhile (demand) & 2) you can only have 1 of each so limited on revenue unlike the others/supply (consider the others having a potential volume discount for possible sales)
    Last edited by Roblar; 12-24-2017 at 06:33 PM.