Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Winterfest 5117

The Order of the Sphere and Scythe will also be participating in Winterfest this year, with Fashionable Fortunes.

Join The Order of the Sphere and Scythe for a brief lecture on the Sylvankind lore regarding magical properties of some gems in Elanthia commonly used in jewelry and clothing adornments. This event is geared toward both the spiritually and fashionably inclined!

Also please vote me, Elder Seer Rovvigen, for Frost King this year. Or whoever you see fitting for the role, after all it is a friendly competition of great people and friends!

House Sylvanfair will also be participating in Winterfest, with a round Greedy Gremlins!

And, Cylnthia, who is House Sylvanfair's Rose Guardian, is in the running for Frost Queen this year! If ya feel like voting for her, she may even, possibly, make an appearance for Gremlins!

Quote Originally Posted by Rovvigen View Post
    Or whoever you see fitting for the role, after all it is a friendly competition of great people and friends!
    ^^^^ This, too.
    Last edited by mgoddess; 11-16-2017 at 06:55 PM.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Richaard View Post
    Greetings everyone!

The nominations are in and the ballots are up and ready for you to cast your vote for this year's Winterfest Frost King and Queen.

http://gs-winterfest.weebly.com/frost-royalty1.html

[/url])!
    It hasn't been 24 hours and we're off to a great race. We've had 30 folks vote so far. I'm glad to see some are having fun with it and having a good competitive spirit about it.

Richaard Zephyr
    Argent Aspis' Argent Bursar

House of Paupers' Scavenger Hunt is the night after the crowning (Friday, December 8).
    Traiva might be inclined to give an extra point to anyone who voted for her.

Maybe.
    Possibly.

Just sayin'...

(Vote for Traiva, or some such.)

(I'm not good at politicking. But wings are awesome.)

Blog Entries

As reigning Frost Queen, I am officially endorsing Rovvigen for Frost King, who is a fellow officer of The Order of the Sphere and Scythe. And Balley for Frost Queen, who is a fellow member of House Sovyn. (Sorry everyone else, family first!)

-Dirvy

6. Default

As an awesome person and supporter of snow, fishing, faster leveling for all, I am voting for Beldannon because why the hell not

7. Default

Vote for Beldannon, don't let him get censored

8. Default

The frost queens voter area maybe missing

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    The frost queens voter area maybe missing
    Just went to look, NOT missing from the bottom of http://gs-winterfest.weebly.com/frost-royalty1.html
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

10. Default

I mean I already voted. the male part shows but not the female when I just looked now