Page 70 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL players kneeling during National Anthem

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Apparently fans and other real americans are welcome to see the festivities. No Eagles though. Not even the 10 that said they'd go to the WH for the event.

BTW: Notice again how he uses the military as a prop for his bullshit. If he gets a second term we'll switch to the Goose Step.
    Pretty funny considering there was only 1 person on the Eagles that kneeled last season and it was during the preseason before said guy was cut from the team.

2. Default

It begs the question. What is wrong with so many of our fellow PC'ers that they defend these crude lies from the President? I'm pretty sure they are the same people who shit on Obama for demeaning the office.
    lol@PC trolls talking about how Obama debased the office of the presidency. Now they're absolutely fucking silent on all the vile shit Trump has done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    lol@PC trolls talking about how Obama debased the office of the presidency. Now they're absolutely fucking silent on all the vile shit Trump has done.
    Sadly you and your I'll pushed the biggest lie in US history, that being the ACA. The Democrats will never live that down, from there on out all a candidate has to do is mention that their opponent supported the ACA and it's an automatic win.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Sadly you and your I'll pushed the biggest lie in US history, that being the ACA. The Democrats will never live that down, from there on out all a candidate has to do is mention that their opponent supported the ACA and it's an automatic win.
    You spelled ilk wrong

Blog Entries

You spelled ilk wrong
    You lost get over it?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

6. Default

Sadly you and your I'll pushed the biggest lie in US history
    Yeah I'm just going to stop you right there. I've been against the ACA since day 1. Maybe you should get your facts straight before speaking so you don't look like a moron.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yeah I'm just going to stop you right there. I've been against the ACA since day 1. Maybe you should get your facts straight before speaking so you don't look like a moron.
    If you're against it why do you support those that want it? I don't think the word moron means what you think it does.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

This is bullshit. How long before it is mandatory for everyone to stand for the national anthem? We are actually witnessing America become a fascist authoritarian dictatorship. And there are people who are actually welcoming it.

9. Default

If you're against it why do you support those that want it? I don't think the word moron means what you think it does.
    Just what I thought, you're a moron.

First Lady Melania Trump will skip a public event at the White House on Tuesday afternoon, a day after she briefly returned to public life following an extended absence.
    Trump will forego the "Celebration of America" at the White House, according to Stephanie Grisham, the communication director for the first lady.
    Did Melania get un-invited too? Or maybe she's not a real American.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...at-white-house