Page 61 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL players kneeling during National Anthem

1. Default

Says the king of biased and uneducated conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    There are a lot of NFL players that are active in community outreach/engagement programs.
    I figured that much, but I was more curious about what specifically they're doing to help out said communities. Just being "part of the program" could mean anything. Like providing free nut rags to the local youth to fap with for all I know. Not that isn't a worthy cause or anything though.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Says the king of biased and uneducated conclusions.
    DURRR!

Seriously at least time4fun tried, time4pk is just boring.

time4pk in a nutshell:

4. Default

Sorry dude, she's just not that into you. You gotta get over your obsession.

Sorry dude, she's just not that into you. You gotta get over your obsession.

6. Default

Tgo's just mad that black people are making more money than he is. This has nothing to do with insulting the flag or the troops.

Tgo's just mad that black people are making more money than he is. This has nothing to do with insulting the flag or the troops.
    Wait, how can black people, clearly an oppressed group of people in this country, be making more money than me, a white man oozing with white privilege? This does not compute.

8. Default

False equivalence, dude.

False equivalence, dude.
    I don't think you understand what a "false equivalence" is, dude.

But seeing as how I used this phrase just last night I guess this is more:

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Except, as I'm sure you knew since you provided the article, the incomes provided are where the shooting took place not how much the victim made... I mean... Thats what we were all talking about.... Biased and accurate are two different things. You can be both. It just means you don't cover things at all that reflect poorly on your bias.
    And so, by analogy, the justice system wouldn't arrest people if it didn't suit their bias; in other words, they wouldn't arrest white people as much. I knew we could get there! Good job drauz.
    To answer your question though, as you pointed out DNA became more widely accepted... That is the magic that allowed more accuracy.
    How much more? How will we be able to tell until the next magic comes along? Fingerprinting used to be magic too, you know. Ballistics, tox screens, heck, anything involving a microscope... all of this stuff was around when death row inmates were a 50/50 proposition.
    And that equals institutional racism? I had already agreed that racism exists (see below)... You suggested that there was wide spread racism throughout an institution. Do you not see the difference?
    Quote me.
    Care to refute anything he said or just throw it all out because he is an officer? I mean the article you provided was written by an economics writer.
    I already have, repeatedly.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~
    And the ratings and attendance will continue to tank.
    It's hilarious how quickly right wingers have changed from declaring ratings were fine after CTE to declaring ratings are in the tank now. It's almost like you people aren't looking at the objective figures at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01
    Yeah. This has always been about racist bullshit and hatred for our flag and country on Colin's part. It wasn't until after Trump got involved that Democrats went into damage mode and started making shit up about what these protests were "Really" about.
    “Once again, I’m not anti-American. I love America. I love people. That’s why I’m doing this. I want to help make America better. I think having these conversations helps everybody have a better understanding of where everybody is coming from.” “Things have happened in Louisiana and the injustices that are happening could have happened to one of my family members,” said Reid, who is from Baton Rouge, La. “It touched close to home and I just wanted to show my support to him and let him know that he is not the only person who feels the way that he feels."

September 2016.

The king stay the king. /splint
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.