Page 55 of 111 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL players kneeling during National Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    I just want universal surveillance. Even for when I go poopies all by myself.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Thanks for the old news 'update'.
    So in other words, the libbies in the NFL are going to try some sort of social bribe to stop players from kneeling. Wimps.

Perhaps when that doesn't work and television audiences/game attendance continue to decline, the NFL will find a backbone.
    Last edited by Candor; 10-15-2017 at 06:16 PM.

The link I linked shows that black people are disproportionately killed regardless of household income level. Happy to help.
    And does your link also tell you the race the person responsible for killing each of these disproportionately killed black folks? I'm too lazy to check, watching the Stillers try to knock off the last 0 in the NFL loss columns, so since you're being helpful I'll let you help some more.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    So in other words, the libbies in the NFL
    Let me stop you here so we can all have a big laugh.
    Perhaps when that doesn't work and television audiences/game attendance continue to decline, the NFL will find a backbone.
    The NFL's audience hasn't grown since 2011. What goes up must come down, nobody stays #1 forever. It happened to horse racing, it happened to boxing, it happened to baseball, it's happening to football, it will happen to whatever comes next. Everyone finds a reason that suits their preconceived notions after the fact, but that tells you more about them than it does the sport.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    And does your link also tell you the race the person responsible for killing each of these disproportionately killed black folks? I'm too lazy to check, watching the Stillers try to knock off the last 0 in the NFL loss columns, so since you're being helpful I'll let you help some more.
    For obvious reasons no identifying features of the specific police involved are listed.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

So in other words, the libbies in the NFL are going to try some sort of social bribe to stop players from kneeling. Wimps.

I imagine they'll probably give them some face-time to spread love and positivity at half-time.

After looking through the gifs, they should just hire The New Day.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

For obvious reasons no identifying features of the specific police involved are listed.
    Oh. Well. How does this apply to racism if we don't know who was shooting who?

8. Default

Blog Entries

Remember that in Illinois the advent of DNA evidence proved that half the Death Row were innocent. Not "not guilty", absolutely innocent. On Death Row! With a million appeals and all the public/institutional attention you could ask for, it was (at best!) a 50/50 shot. Now imagine how inapt 'I caught this guy grabbing someone's purse' would be, how easily conscious and unconscious racism (or any other -ism) could bleed into proceedings with so little oversight.Okay, let's see your database.The link I linked shows that black people are disproportionately killed regardless of household income level. Happy to help.
    Death row inmates before DNA evidence? Good thing we aren't talking about 40 years ago. Perhaps you could engage on the points that have been made instead of using a flashback of 40 years ago. Statistics I used were from 4 years ago.