Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL players kneeling during National Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Nobody gives a shit what you believe so fuck off.
    Lol this is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Just like their crime rate.
    No where near Italic Crime rates though. If they aren't pimping out their women to a bunch of MENA immigrants they're sure as heck disappointments in life still clinging to some bullshit video game.

Blog Entries

While that is a true statement by raw numbers, it's still a statistically dubious statement when you factor in the percentage of blacks vs whites in the US population. Blacks are killed at a disproportionate rate compared to whites.

Just saying.
    They're killed more by blacks than anyone else.

And actually, they have a higher crime rate too, by statistics too. I think we should take race completely out of the numbers and look at the data by social class/income and then see how that comes out.
    Last edited by Gelston; 10-11-2017 at 11:57 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They're killed more by blacks than anyone else.

And actually, they have a higher crime rate too, by statistics too. I think we should take race completely out of the numbers and look at the data by social class/income and then see how that comes out.
    And you believe that race plays no role in income?
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

And you believe that race plays no role in income?
    I don't think black people are the only poor people in the United States.

Blog Entries

I don't think black people are the only poor people in the United States.
    I'm not trying to change your, or anyone else's mind however, I fundamentally disagree with you and my other conservative friends on this issue.

Now I'm headed off to spend some money at the mall. Ciao!
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    No where near Italic Crime rates though. If they aren't pimping out their women to a bunch of MENA immigrants they're sure as heck disappointments in life still clinging to some bullshit video game.

What video game? GS isn't a video game.

At least your raging boner for me and your desire to get any dude you can here to have gay sex with you (with you being the bottom of course) makes you kind of entertaining. Like that fat slob kid that smelled really bad that everyone had in their class in elementary school. As well as the fact that you think "Italic" bothers me when it's basically the equivalent of a Bob Saget joke from when he hosted America's Funniest Home Videos on the creativity scale.

What a mook. We don't pay mooks.

Last edited by Methais; 10-11-2017 at 12:22 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Blog Entries

She's a tax and spend liberal!
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

I'm not trying to change your, or anyone else's mind however, I fundamentally disagree with you and my other conservative friends on this issue.

I'm not trying to argue why or why someone is or isn't in a certain income level. I'm saying to judge crime by the income level first.

I'm not trying to argue why or why someone is or isn't in a certain income level. I'm saying to judge crime by the income level first.
    I see rich people run red lights and coast through stop signs all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0