Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 693

Thread: NFL players kneeling during National Anthem

  1. #111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Sounds like someone needs a safe space. Show us on the doll where the mean Trump touched you.
    Sure, making fun of Trump fanatics means I'm the one that needs a safe space.. You're just as sorry as those who endlessly defend the Clintons.

  2. #112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Sure, making fun of Trump fanatics means I'm the one that needs a safe space.. You're just as sorry as those who endlessly defend the Clintons.
    He touched you on the pussy didn't he?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-26-2017 at 01:56 AM.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    599
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No.

    Democrats were proud when Obama was bashing the police, Christians, our country, and campaigning and supporting a presidential candidate more than any US president in history, because those are all things Democrats love and cherish.

    I'm going to be proud when Trump calls out the bullshit happening in this country that I agree with him on as well and I'm not going to hold him to a higher standard than Democrats held Obama to.
    The point you make is legitimate and that is the main problem. Our politics have become a "he said, she said" and that is a dangerous landscape to be in. The president regardless of whoever they are serves the greater good and has to transcend party lines once in power because his or her constituency becomes everyone and when both sides are self serving it creates the ripples in our communities we have. I get that out POTUS will have to lean one way or the other but overall the system has been skewing too much to each parties hard lines and has created a divisive nation, albeit because we allowed it to

  4. #114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kembal View Post
    I'm amused you think a) that I'm angry about this at all, b) that your insults will rile me up, c) that I'd like to invent a reason to be additionally mad at Trump, and d) that you think I don't know how "son of a bitch" is actually used by most people.

    Anyway, you can continue living in denial about how those NFL players interpreted Trump's words. Sorry for intruding on your bubble.
    Your initial post.. then you doubling down on it.. illustrated that either you don't know how "son of a bitch" is actually used by most people.. or you just wanted to post something and that was the best you had.

    Either way, it was dumb. Don't blame me for pointing it out though.

  5. #115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No.

    Democrats were proud when Obama was bashing the police, Christians, our country, and campaigning and supporting a presidential candidate more than any US president in history, because those are all things Democrats love and cherish.

    I'm going to be proud when Trump calls out the bullshit happening in this country that I agree with him on as well and I'm not going to hold him to a higher standard than Democrats held Obama to.
    Let's not go off the deep end here.

    I too enjoy Trump's tweets... mostly because it gets sooooo many sensitive little bitches riled up... but Trump is not doing anything to elevate the Office of the President. He's lowering it.

  6. #116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No.

    Democrats were proud when Obama was bashing the police, Christians, our country, and campaigning and supporting a presidential candidate more than any US president in history, because those are all things Democrats love and cherish.

    I'm going to be proud when Trump calls out the bullshit happening in this country that I agree with him on as well and I'm not going to hold him to a higher standard than Democrats held Obama to.
    It's now at over 20 tweets since Saturday about this. Calling for boycots of the NFL. Calling for people to be fired. That you would try to act like Obama in any way acted anything even remotely like this just shows how detached from reality your adoration of Trump is.

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    22,947
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    I honestly wish Trump would shut the fuck up on Twitter. Still much rather have him there than Hillary though.

  8. #118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I honestly wish Trump would shut the fuck up on Twitter. Still much rather have him there than Hillary though.
    Absolutely.

    BUT I DO love how upset idiots in the media get about his Twitter use.

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,756
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Let's not go off the deep end here.

    I too enjoy Trump's tweets... mostly because it gets sooooo many sensitive little bitches riled up... but Trump is not doing anything to elevate the Office of the President. He's lowering it.
    Exactly this.

    I want our President to be an actual god damned statesman. Not a petty twatter fanatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    9,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Exactly this.

    I want our President to be an actual god damned statesman. Not a petty twatter fanatic.
    I see what you did there heheheh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •