Page 47 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL players kneeling during National Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Get killed more by cops than any other race!
    THAT'S RACIST!!!!!!!1111eleventy

Blog Entries

Get killed more by cops than any other race!
    While that is a true statement by raw numbers, it's still a statistically dubious statement when you factor in the percentage of blacks vs whites in the US population. Blacks are killed at a disproportionate rate compared to whites.

Just saying.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Listen, I get that people get tired of hearing about race issues and want to push back but come on, there has to come a point where one does not dismiss clear evidence just because that evidence points to something you'd rather not believe. We are not ostriches and acting like one only makes one look defensive.
    Last edited by Tisket; 10-11-2017 at 11:04 AM.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    The problem Tisket is that you're thinking these people are trying come down with a fair judgement on the matter while what they are really doing is defending and extenuating the "good times" as far as it'll go.

I seriously believe Gelston is a closet homosexual, he may be married but the way he writes, the passive aggressive bitching, and how he's still dicking around with bullshit video games/man baby leads me to believe without a doubt that he would enjoy giving fellatio to another man.
    Nobody gives a shit what you believe so fuck off.
    I like penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    While that is a true statement by raw numbers, it's still a statistically dubious statement when you factor in the percentage of blacks vs whites in the US population. Blacks are killed at a disproportionate rate compared to whites.

Just saying.
    Just like their crime rate.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Nobody gives a shit what you believe so fuck off.
    Lol this is correct.

Blog Entries

Just saying.
    They're killed more by blacks than anyone else.

And actually, they have a higher crime rate too, by statistics too. I think we should take race completely out of the numbers and look at the data by social class/income and then see how that comes out.
    Last edited by Gelston; 10-11-2017 at 11:57 AM.

Blog Entries

They're killed more by blacks than anyone else.

And actually, they have a higher crime rate too, by statistics too. I think we should take race completely out of the numbers and look at the data by social class/income and then see how that comes out.
    And you believe that race plays no role in income?
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

And you believe that race plays no role in income?
    I don't think black people are the only poor people in the United States.

Blog Entries

I don't think black people are the only poor people in the United States.
    I'm not trying to change your, or anyone else's mind however, I fundamentally disagree with you and my other conservative friends on this issue.

Now I'm headed off to spend some money at the mall. Ciao!
    I like penis.