Page 40 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL players kneeling during National Anthem

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I feel like I'm missing on some important context here...
    Pk used to live with another poster here and he complained about her masturbating noises through the wall or some shit. He later slept with another person that was on the forums, who was married, and then got into her GS account and jacked her shit. The first one I know is true, because Pk said it himself when he and her were having a back and forth on the boards, the second one, I don't have the full thing. I know the adultery occurred though.

And that is your catchup on as the PC turns.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I know the adultery occurred though.
    Good thing this isn't the 1700's.

Blog Entries

I was gonna say, it was tagged but it looks like someone went through the tags and removed all the ones linking to forum drama.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Pk used to live with another poster here and he complained about her masturbating noises through the wall or some shit. He later slept with another person that was on the forums, who was married, and then got into her GS account and jacked her shit. The first one I know is true, because Pk said it himself when he and her were having a back and forth on the boards, the second one, I don't have the full thing. I know the adultery occurred though.

And that is your catchup on as the PC turns.
    Sounds like a piece of garbage. Now I need forum links to the dramas.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 10-09-2017 at 08:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Or the 1900s. It is actually still a felony is some states and I've seen people charged with it under the UCMJ. Usually isn't the main charge though.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Not against the law.

Still takes a piece of shit to do it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Not against the law.

Still takes a piece of shit to do it though.

Pointing out your stupidity has nothing to do with Trump, how gay you are, the price of tea in China or anything else.

Sorry.
    You didn't "point out" anything. You said "irony," and never backed it up with anything. That's kind of your shtick, and kind of the shtick of Trump supporters in general - the delusional belief that simply saying something somehow makes it true, in the face of mountains of evidence.

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    I haven't heard of anyone here calling Trump a great candidate. He was probably my 15th choice on the Republican side. But he is still 100352q14231241232313 x better than Hillary would be.

And what have I specifically lost because I voted for Trump? Be specific and don't respond with your typical "OMG U CALLED ME GAY" bullshit. Specifically, what have I lost because I voted for Trump?
    Every American has lost. Trump's own cabinet, and own party, thinks he's an idiotic manchild who needs constant adult supervision. You put a president that casually threatens nuclear war and genocide on Twitter into office, who doesn't understand the bills his party is working on (or outright lies about them), who tells bald-faces lies -- especially to his Republican base -- on a near-daily basis. Who is constantly falling fat on his face with completely self-made controversies. Latrin's list is pretty on the nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer
    Get over it already. Trump won. Your ideologies were firmly rejected this past election cycle. Time to get over it. lol @ your rep.
    "Firmly rejected" by Trump's tremendous capture of 45.9% of the vote? Okay, buddy. And FYI, people are "getting over it" -- with apt criticism of your cheeto-in-chief. Election isn't the end game. But again, absolutely no one is surprised that a Trump supporter doesn't understand politics, much less civics.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You didn't "point out" anything. You said "irony," and never backed it up with anything. That's kind of your shtick, and kind of the shtick of Trump supporters in general - the delusional belief that simply saying something somehow makes it true, in the face of mountains of evidence.

Sorry.

Every American has lost. Trump's own cabinet, and own party, thinks he's an idiotic manchild who needs constant adult supervision. You put a president that casually threatens nuclear war and genocide on Twitter into office, who doesn't understand the bills his party is working on (or outright lies about them), who tells bald-faces lies -- especially to his Republican base -- on a near-daily basis. Who is constantly falling fat on his face with completely self-made controversies. Latrin's list is pretty on the nose.

"Firmly rejected" by Trump's tremendous capture of 45.9% of the vote? Okay, buddy. And FYI, people are "getting over it" -- with apt criticism of your cheeto-in-chief. Election isn't the end game. But again, absolutely no one is surprised that a Trump supporter doesn't understand politics, much less civics.

Specifically, what have I lost because I voted for Trump?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    So, you can't name a single thing I have specifically lost.

Shocking.

Really.