Page 56 of 111 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL players kneeling during National Anthem

Blog Entries

I too shall sue the NFL for not allowing me to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

I wonder how people who are really oppressed feel about shit like this. Like talking to some guy living in poverty in India or something.

Indian Guy: We have no access to a toilet so we have to literally shit at the beach with hundreds of other people. We don't know when our next meal is going to be, or even if we're going to eat. Our government largely ignores crimes committed against us because we are "untouchables." We don't have a decent education. We are dying out here.

Colin Kaepernick: You think you have it rough, I'm a black man living in the US and can't even get a job earning millions of dollars a year.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-15-2017 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Colin Kaepernick: ... I'm a black man
    That's debatable.
    Last edited by subzero; 10-16-2017 at 02:17 PM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

I am also a black man.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Oh. Well. How does this apply to racism if we don't know who was shooting who?
    We know that police caused the deaths in each case, which makes every one relevant to the question of institutional racism,
    which is what we were talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by drauz
    Death row inmates before DNA evidence? Good thing we aren't talking about 40 years ago. Perhaps you could engage on the points that have been made instead of using a flashback of 40 years ago. Statistics I used were from 4 years ago.
    For starters, truth doesn't die of old age. Saying a truth is old is meaningless.

But I can even put that aside, and you'll still be wrong, because this happened less than twenty years ago... in the year 2000.

I didn't engage with the points you made in a way you liked. That's not the same as not engaging with them.

You haven't addressed the csv I linked to in any way. That's what not engaging looks like.

Happy to help.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    We know that police caused the deaths in each case, which makes every one relevant to the question of institutional racism,
    You remind me so much of my cousin. When it becomes painfully obvious he doesn't know what he's talking about he just starts making up shit on the spot too in an effort to sound smart. Next you gotta start laughing hysterically at everything the other person says and dismissing everything they say in an effort to make yourself seem superior to them.

7. Default

You remind me so much of my cousin. When it becomes painfully obvious he doesn't know what he's talking about he just starts making up shit on the spot too in an effort to sound smart. Next you gotta start laughing hysterically at everything the other person says and dismissing everything they say in an effort to make yourself seem superior to them.
    Funny, that's just how you act too.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Funny, that's just how you act too.
    Okay, time4pk.

Gosh, I never thought the day would come I would miss time4fun. Sure she had some fucked up ideas and beliefs, but at least she had her convictions. Her replacement just swings from one end of the spectrum to the next depending on who he's talking to. Like some sort of strange political chameleon.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-16-2017 at 07:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    which is what we were talking about.For starters, truth doesn't die of old age. Saying a truth is old is meaningless.

But I can even put that aside, and you'll still be wrong, because this happened less than twenty years ago... in the year 2000.

I didn't engage with the points you made in a way you liked. That's not the same as not engaging with them.

You haven't addressed the csv I linked to in any way. That's what not engaging looks like.

Happy to help.
    A truth doesn't die of old age huh? That's the biggest load of bullshit. So everyone is just as racist as the slave owners in the south from before the civil war? The world is flat? Attitudes change, new facts are learned, etc.

You didn't engage my points at all. While the removal of the death penalty might have happened in 2000 those convictions are from long before that. You are arguing something I am not, fyi this is the definition of a straw man.

Latrin: Here is proof they realized some sentences may have been wrong almost 20 years ago from convictions way before then, but that proves institutional racism is alive TODAY.

Me:

I'm not arguing that racism never existed, just that it isn't widespread today like you seem to think it is.

What link? Now I have to search through your posts to find it. Thanks Obama.
    Last edited by drauz; 10-16-2017 at 08:03 PM.

10. Default

Okay, time4pk.

Gosh, I never thought the day would come I would miss time4fun. Sure she had some fucked up ideas and beliefs, but at least she had her convictions. Her replacement just swings from one end of the spectrum to the next depending on who he's talking to. Like some sort of strange political chameleon.
    When it becomes painfully obvious he doesn't know what he's talking about he just starts making up shit on the spot too in an effort to sound smart.
    See what I mean?