Page 45 of 70 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL players kneeling during National Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    After Trump cried about it.
    I think your timeline of events is a bit skewed.

Trump "cried" about it, more players than ever before, and now coaches and owners, were kneeling alongside one another to protest Trump.

Then fans stopped watching, stopped attending games, burned their football memorabilia, stopped buying football merchandise, advertisers pulled out, THEN the NFL came out with this.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I think your timeline of events is a bit skewed.

Trump "cried" about it, more players than ever before, and now coaches and owners, were kneeling alongside one another to protest Trump.

Then fans stopped watching, stopped attending games, burned their football memorabilia, stopped buying football merchandise, advertisers pulled out, THEN the NFL came out with this.
    You forgot to mention the loud boos the teams got from the people at the game when they did this, too.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Meanwhile, in reality:

You deliberately interpreted what I told you to mean that you must have "lost" something tangible, rather than intangible. Then, you ignored what I (and Latrin) subsequently told you. That's on you, my deluded friend.

You have a president who is currently in a war with his own secretary of state, demanding that they compare results from an IQ test, and who is in a war with the top Republican on the foreign relations committee, trying to denigrate him for being short.

You not understanding that you (and everyone) lost is comical, but seeing as how your lack of self-awareness is a defining aspect at this point, unsurprising.
    I can't take any of your posts seriously without bolds, italics, underlines, and the word substantive.

Really thought you were better than this man. I thought I knew you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You're losing harder than anyone else. The right is blowing their chance and demonstrating that they can't govern, even with control over all three branches of government. Meanwhile, demographics get less and less white with each passing year. Know what that means, don'tcha? That thing you fear most.
    THE JUDEAN PEOPLE'S FRONT?!?!?!?!?
    Last edited by Methais; 10-10-2017 at 08:10 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

That's the free market at work. Which is a pretty important part of this free country.

You mean after their ratings took a giant shit. NFL doesn't give a fuck about Trump nearly as much as it gives a fuck about money. Stop being so full of shit. Or at least get good at it.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-10-2017 at 08:14 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Blog Entries

So you have a problem when people get fired for their tweets, right?

Oh the hypocrisy in that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    So you have a problem when people get fired for their tweets, right?
    Trump hasn't been fired yet.

Blog Entries

Trump hasn't been fired yet.
    I'll take that as a no.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I'll take that as a no.
    I'll take it as I'm not sure what you're trying to get at by comparing the two.

Blog Entries

I'll take it as I'm not sure what you're trying to get at by comparing the two.
    And you need that to answer the questions...because? Would your answer change if you knew the context?