Thread: Yet again, ATF going off the deep end

Default Yet again, ATF going off the deep end

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

2. Default

I'm not watching 8 minutes of this, but I find it HILARIOUS the guy talking has what I believe is a Russian accent.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I'm not watching 8 minutes of this, but I find it HILARIOUS the guy talking has what I believe is a Russian accent.
    He is a naturalized American citizen who serves in the US military and teaches sniper skills. He does some of the best weapon reviews and testing in the country.

Here is his short bio.

AK Operators Union Page, is dedicated to all those who love their rifles.

I was born and raised behind the “Iron Curtain”, so by default, at very early age, I was exposed to AK rifles platform.
    I’m still learning and discovering new things about AK operations, tactical deployment and manufacturing methods on daily basis.
    When AK is our main focus, we don’t discriminate at AKOU! We love all firearms equally!

In USA, I was forged as Infantryman at Ft. Benning Sand Hill. I served as “line unit” infantryman, Squad Designated Marksmen and I’m still in service as Sniper Team Leader.
    I was lucky to be exposed to wide range of awesome weapons. I would like to share with you my experiences, and some tips and tricks.

I’m by no means, an “expert”…I’m rather an enthusiast, who is trying to learn as much as he can, about his beloved subjects…
    Union is growing and expanding. Expect to see more rifle types going through the “grinder” soon!
    Rob Ski

http://www.akoperatorsunionlocal4774.com/about-us/

Way to be biased, but then again it's you so . . .
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

4. Default

ROFL dude, I'm not biased at all. I just find the Russian accent funny. I'm pro 2nd.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal