Page 57 of 111 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL players kneeling during National Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    See what I mean?
    Yeah except I'm right. Sucks to be you, I know, but you'll just have to trust me on this one.

2. Default

lol, someone's triggered

lol, someone's triggered

Saying you're wrong makes me triggered? Gosh, you must think everyone you talk to is triggered. Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Saying you're wrong makes me triggered? Gosh, you must think everyone you talk to is triggered. Whatever helps you sleep better at night.
    Just you, cause we know how sensitive you are.

Blog Entries

At least you stopped typing in that retarded bubbly font.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    At least you stopped typing in that retarded bubbly font.
    What font is that? Sometimes when I C/P from other websites the font gets messed up.

Blog Entries

What font is that? Sometimes when I C/P from other websites the font gets messed up.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...11#post1987211

There is an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You remind me so much of my cousin. When it becomes painfully obvious he doesn't know what he's talking about he just starts making up shit on the spot too in an effort to sound smart. Next you gotta start laughing hysterically at everything the other person says and dismissing everything they say in an effort to make yourself seem superior to them.
    My only goal here is to share information. If you're driven by ego, that's your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by drauz
    A truth doesn't die of old age huh? That's the biggest load of bullshit. So everyone is just as racist as the slave owners in the south from before the civil war? The world is flat? Attitudes change, new facts are learned, etc.
    Neither of those make any sense as retorts. The world being flat was never true, hence its no longer being believed is not evidence of a truth dying, and people didn't stop believing in it because it was old, they stopped believing in it because an African invented grad students and threw them down a well. I have no idea what connection you're even trying to draw with the slave owners thing.
    Latrin: Here is proof they realized some sentences may have been wrong almost 20 years ago from convictions way before then, but that proves institutional racism is alive TODAY.
    First, there's no "may have". 50% of Illinois' death row inmates were incontrovertibly INNOCENT. There is no doubt whatsoever in their sentences being wrongfully applied, that's why (most) people were so horrified and demanded a moratorium that eventually became a permanent ban.

Second, this proof has nothing to do with racism. As explicitly said in my post, this is a proof of "More black people arrested does not mean more black people commit crimes. Not all people who commit crimes are arrested, not all people who are arrested commit crimes." This is the exact point you brought up by linking to the FBI's arrest statistics, and I incontrovertibly engaged with and destroyed it.
    What link? Now I have to search through your posts to find it. Thanks Obama.
    It was in the post you quoted and asked "Where is the evidence?", which as you can imagine gave me quite the sensible chuckle.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    My only goal here is to share information. If you're driven by ego, that's your problem.Neither of those make any sense as retorts. The world being flat was never true, hence its no longer being believed is not evidence of a truth dying, and people didn't stop believing in it because it was old, they stopped believing in it because an African invented grad students and threw them down a well. I have no idea what connection you're even trying to draw with the slave owners thing.First, there's no "may have". 50% of Illinois' death row inmates were incontrovertibly INNOCENT. There is no doubt whatsoever in their sentences being wrongfully applied, that's why (most) people were so horrified and demanded a moratorium that eventually became a permanent ban.

Second, this proof has nothing to do with racism. As explicitly said in my post, this is a proof of "More black people arrested does not mean more black people commit crimes. Not all people who commit crimes are arrested, not all people who are arrested commit crimes." This is the exact point you brought up by linking to the FBI's arrest statistics, and I incontrovertibly engaged with and destroyed it.It was in the post you quoted and asked "Where is the evidence?", which as you can imagine gave me quite the sensible chuckle.
    This link? https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...icans-in-2015/

Cause that isn't evidence of anything. Only that there are police involved shootings.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Second, this proof has nothing to do with racism. As explicitly said in my post, this is a proof of "More black people arrested does not mean more black people commit crimes. Not all people who commit crimes are arrested, not all people who are arrested commit crimes." This is the exact point you brought up by linking to the FBI's arrest statistics, and I incontrovertibly engaged with and destroyed it.
    I don't even know where to begin. So me linking the 2014 (i think) FBI crime stats isn't reliable because in the 60s and 70s and 80s they didn't have DNA evidence and they blamed it on a black person?

Here is an article for you.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factch...s-commit-crime

But academics have noted that the proportion of black suspects arrested by the police tends to match closely the proportion of offenders identified as black by victims in the National Crime Victimization Survey.

This doesn’t support the idea that the police are unfairly discriminating against the black population when they make arrests.
    While it would be naïve to suggest that there is no racism in the US criminal justice system, victim reports don’t support the idea that this is because of mass discrimination.

Higher poverty rates among various urban black communities might explain the difference in crime rates, although the evidence is mixed.