Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL players kneeling during National Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Then the "fairly prominent" players are just as dumb as you come across if they believe that when someone calls them a "son of a bitch" that they are referring to their mothers. I find it strange that you don't understand that very simple fact.

Seems like you want an excuse to be madder at President Trump than he's already given you... "HE JUST CALLED MY MOMMY A BITCH!"

Sorry, no.

And since you are having difficulty in this arena, allow me to guide you:

1) When you are called "bastard", very few people mean you were born out of wedlock and your father ran off.
    2) When someone calls you an "asshole", very few people mean you are literally a rectum opening.
    3) When someone calls you a "dick", very few people mean you are literally a penis.
    4) When someone calls you a "Sensitive little snowflake", very few people mean you are literally a flake of snow that has feelings.
    5) When someone calls you a "douchebag", very few people mean you are literally a plastic bag that vaginal cleaning fluid is stored until it's used.
    6) When someone calls you a "pansy", very few people mean you are a delicate little flower.
    7) When someone calls you a "delicate little flower", very few people mean you are literally a delicate little flower.
    8) When someone calls you a "pussy", very few people mean you are literally a vagina.

If you need any further guidance, feel free to PM me with an insult question. We really shouldn't have to spend too much time on this since you are probably the only son of a bitch here that doesn't get it.

Also, tell your mother to stop being such a bitch.
    I'm amused you think a) that I'm angry about this at all, b) that your insults will rile me up, c) that I'd like to invent a reason to be additionally mad at Trump, and d) that you think I don't know how "son of a bitch" is actually used by most people.

Anyway, you can continue living in denial about how those NFL players interpreted Trump's words. Sorry for intruding on your bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Have to agree with Tisket, he should put the phone down 90% of the time.
    No.

Democrats were proud when Obama was bashing the police, Christians, our country, and campaigning and supporting a presidential candidate more than any US president in history, because those are all things Democrats love and cherish.

I'm going to be proud when Trump calls out the bullshit happening in this country that I agree with him on as well and I'm not going to hold him to a higher standard than Democrats held Obama to.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-25-2017 at 10:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No.

Democrats were proud when Obama was bashing the police, Christians, our country, and campaigning and supporting a presidential candidate more than any US president in history, because those are all things Democrats love and cherish.

I'm going to be proud when Trump calls out the bullshit happening in this country that I agree with him on as well and I'm not going to hold him to a higher standard than Democrats held Obama to.
    Yes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Drauz, if you're really getting desperate I can send you a vid on how to suck your own cock.

5. Default

No.

Laughable how hard you try to defend this cretin.Thank god he has useful idiots like yourself, he's going to need all the support he can muster come 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Laughable how hard you try to defend this cretin.Thank god he has useful idiots like yourself, he's going to need all the support he can muster come 2020.
    Sounds like someone needs a safe space. Show us on the doll where the mean Trump touched you.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    To be honest, I feel the President of the US should be held to a higher standard. He doesn't need to spew out every thought he has. It's not a question of free speech, it's a question of discretion.
    This is the only thing noteworthy about this entire fucking issue. Thank you for bringing it back around to the actual point, Tisket.

8 years ago I would agree with you, but after Obama destroyed the integrity of the office it's kind of a moot point now.
    I can't believe you really think this. Did you fail 8th grade history?

Tgo's 12 year old mentality is what brought me to this thread today. I am going back to concerning myself with the shitty way Seattle played yesterday, not whether they came out to the field to hear a warbly song.

Quote Originally Posted by leifastagsweed View Post
    I can't believe you really think this. Did you fail 8th grade history?
    I know you are but what am I?

Tgo's 12 year old mentality is what brought me to this thread today. I am going back to concerning myself with the shitty way Seattle played yesterday, not whether they came out to the field to hear a warbly song.
    Maybe Seattle plays so shitty because they are too focused on politics instead of focused on playing football.

9. Default

Maybe Seattle plays so shitty because they are too focused on politics instead of focused on playing football.
    I think they played shitty because they are pussies about the heat and it was hot AF yesterday in Tennessee.

Blog Entries

I think they played shitty because they are pussies about the heat and it was hot AF yesterday in Tennessee.