Thread: Okay next question about armor. HCP FGB? Or T0 Forest armor and work it up?

Default Okay next question about armor. HCP FGB? Or T0 Forest armor and work it up?

I already have the FGB just wondering if the mechanical bonus of the forest armor would do better?|

forest armor because regular armor is boring!

The forest armor is fun fluff mostly. I’d start working it up but wouldn’t use it until it was at least 7x swcp if you’re comparing it to the plain FGB. Mechanically speaking, you’d be better off enchanting the FGB to 7x and increasing the padding.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

I would categorically stick with FGB unless that forest armor is a significantly higher enchant. It is an easy decision based on functionality. Of course, there are factors that might further impact whatever decision you are making (RP-related ones, etc...), however the way you presented surrounding mechanics makes this clear as crystal.
    Last edited by Drazaan; 05-14-2018 at 06:22 PM.

Thanks guys, think ill work on enchanting this up and try and get a set of forest fulls/doubles for my sorc or wizard.

it also matters what asg of your forest armor is.... say augmented chain forest armor of a higher enchant IMO is better than regular FGB