Thread: Weathered Dark Leather Trousers or other rugged pants

Default Weathered Dark Leather Trousers or other rugged pants

Looking to buy back a pair of weathered dark leather trousers I sold last year or other similar rugged type pants. Not looking for the usual black leather pants or the color changing ones.

I could weather a pair of trousers for you, for a fee.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

3. Default

I bought a pair of the weathered dark leather trousers from the merchant channel a while back, but they've since been altered and are not for sale. Hopefully they weren't a unique thing you hoped to get back.

Quote Originally Posted by gsplayer413 View Post
    I bought a pair of the weathered dark leather trousers from the merchant channel a while back, but they've since been altered and are not for sale. Hopefully they weren't a unique thing you hoped to get back.
    Yeah, that probably was me that sold them. They weren't unique, just a set that would happen to go well with a character I just reactivated. No worries, I can just wait and get something altered. Thanks for posting so at least I know to stop looking for that specific pair.

in one of the elf towns I think you can get from a shop some "old leather trousers", which have really good pockets (hold 100 gems).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    in one of the elf towns I think you can get from a shop some "old leather trousers", which have really good pockets (hold 100 gems).
    I need to find those pants before they nerf it if you happen to recall which store I am tired of filling my overcoat

No idea, i bought my supply for 100k each from a playershop, and sold pretty much all of them to other players before I even found out they were sold in an elf city.

Somebody started busting my balls on LNET for selling something that is easily available (some elf city), which again was the first time I found out about it.

https://gswiki.play.net/index.php?se...ecial%3ASearch

a pair of russet twill trousers at Jidrael's General Shop in Ravelin

probably not the ones being referred to but still hold a decent amount
    Last edited by amunet; 09-20-2017 at 07:09 PM.

bump. Still looking. Would also consider wounded wear: pants, shirt, jacket, gloves.