Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Over 400 Items - Buy some of it!

Pretty sure the list is updated with what is still available. Some items are pending delivery, but anything turned light grey is claimed.

i dont know how ya priceing otems or taking firs offer and selling fer that , but some thise items im willing to bid against people for like the rat sacks and the feather charms . If possible at least give a going once and sold . Im not asking fer a whole 3 count . Just a chance to raise a opening bid on a item .

Also there is no MB like 35k or 50k . so dont know what i need to bid on a item fer my bid to be acknowledged . Please lil more info would be great for this POST . Lots of good items , at least half of them i could find a use fer but aain without a base price/bid i dont know what all to bid on
    Last edited by Hoodtralfeck; 09-26-2017 at 07:03 PM.
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodtralfeck View Post
    i dont know how ya priceing otems or taking firs offer and selling fer that , but some thise items im willing to bid against people for like the rat sacks and the feather charms . If possible at least give a going once and sold . Im not asking fer a whole 3 count . Just a chance to raise a opening bid on a item .

Also there is no MB like 35k or 50k . so dont know what i need to bid on a item fer my bid to be acknowledged . Please lil more info would be great for this POST . Lots of good items , at least half of them i could find a use fer but aain without a base price/bid i dont know what all to bid on
    From the very first post:

I also don't have time to price all these items. Please PM me with interest in any of the items, and I will reply with a flat price to buy the item that is open for negotiation.
    Most people have been PMing me, and items have been getting moved. This is a flat price sale, it's in the flat price section of the forums for a reason. I have over 400 items here, and can't be bothered managing an auction right now. This stuff is selling pretty cheap. Most of this is going to get trashed soon if people don't demonstrate an interest. I have 9-10 alts that are currently at max item count from the damn digging events, and I need to unload this junk.

I PM'd Maerit minutes after he posted with what I wanted. He PM'd me back later that morning with the prices he wanted. I PM'd him minutes later with the items I wanted to buy based on his prices. I picked up the items from him 3 days later. Not that hard really. Flat price sales are always a bid quick or lose out on the opportunity scenario.