Thread: New Internet Censorship Bill

Blog Entries

Default New Internet Censorship Bill

http://www.new.swopusa.org/2017/08/1...them-to-fight/

Senator Rob Portman has introduced a bill to congress that would be detrimental to Sex Workers, small businesses, and tech giants alike. The Stop Enabling Sex Trafficking Act or SESTA, S. 1963, however cleverly titled, is not at all what it claims to be. It boasts of being the answer to uncovering and punishing those engaged in sex trafficking online but what it actually is about is internet censorship. It is an attempt to remove the protection websites are currently offered under Section 230 of The Communications Decency Act. Section 230 is in place to uphold freedom of expression on the internet and protects websites from being liable for what a third party might post outside of their knowledge. If this bill passes, any person or business online could be subject to civil or state penalties if the authorities “believe” there is any trafficking or condoning of trafficking on your site. How is that determined? What activities will they consider illegal online? What about consenting adults engaging in sexual online courtship? What about our favorite fetish and cruising sites? What about individuals who enjoy posting nude or nude implied photos of themselves online? Would we then have to be worried about our naked photos being considered illegal solicitation?

Blog Entries

Good. We need some wholesomeness in this cesspool. Praise Jesus.

Blog Entries

forum.gsplayers.com is my favorite cruising site
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

THE GOVERNMENT IS GONNA SHUT DOWN THE BOOB THREAD!!!!!!!7
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible