Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Price Check on Full Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Fair points. He can put it up for sale and see what happens. As I said a couple of times, it's pretty difficult to price armor these days. He asked for an opinion and I gave mine.

I'll add that ensorcelling means more to a plate wearer than it does to just about anyone else. No one was stating that paying for ensorcelling was going to somehow net you a profit, or even a wash, but that's not the same as end value on a piece of armor. He has it, I considered it in my valuation.
    What Kerl said.

6x/T5/ML HDP or HCP full plate is currently marketing for 60 million+ silvers, based on first hand negotiating experience with multiple players. Silver valuation is far far down from what it was that pulling up sales from many months ago is almost meaningless.

This plate, however, is 7x, and has a unique look. I don't think that the added protection & negative modifier have any influence on the value whatsoever.
    Last edited by Beniah; 09-21-2017 at 10:48 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Beniah View Post
    What Kerl said.

6x/T5/ML HDP or HCP full plate is currently marketing for 60 million+ silvers, based on first hand negotiating experience with multiple players. Silver valuation is far far down from what it was that pulling up sales from many months ago is almost meaningless.

This plate, however, is 7x, and has a unique look. I don't think that the added protection & negative modifier have any influence on the value whatsoever.
    I sold 6x ML HCP full plate for 23m a couple weeks ago. That's an expensive ensorcell.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    I sold 6x ML HCP full plate for 23m a couple weeks ago. That's an expensive ensorcell.
    wow, where was that?

Yeah. I was just gonna say: all that means is that you got a shit price on that set. That’s not gonna happen to me.

5. Default

wow, where was that?
    I sold it to pathragers on lnet.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    I sold it to pathragers on lnet.
    Damn. Well missing that one cost me and you some good coin! =(

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Khariz View Post
    Yeah. I was just gonna say: all that means is that you got a shit price on that set. That’s not gonna happen to me.

Wasn't talking about yours, just the 6x hcp t5 ensorcelled set. 6x hcp full plate sold for 12-20k bloodscrip at that duskruin shop and a ton of sets went out so prices are obviously going to be devalued. And now wizards can bring it to 7x easily.

6x/T5/ML HDP or HCP full plate is currently marketing for 60 million+ silvers, based on first hand negotiating experience with multiple players. Silver valuation is far far down from what it was that pulling up sales from many months ago is almost meaningless.r.
    Who is trying to sell 6x HCP or HDP anything for 60mil? Is someone actually paying that - because that would be absurd.

You can find 6x HCP armors for sale just about every week for ~25mil due to DR.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    Who is trying to sell 6x HCP or HDP anything for 60mil? Is someone actually paying that - because that would be absurd.

You can find 6x HCP armors for sale just about every week for ~25mil due to DR.
    Next time you see one buy it because I'll likely pay you over 40 on the spot. Nice profit!