Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Price Check on Full Plate

Default Price Check on Full Plate

Never mind.
    Last edited by Khariz; 09-23-2017 at 08:59 PM.

Congrats on the new armor. I think that's some pretty nice armor, maybe worth about 65 million at $5, but it's really hard to tell these days. It could maybe fetch more, but there's quite a lot of good armor out there these days.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Congrats on the new armor. I think that's some pretty nice armor, maybe worth about 65 million at $5, but it's really hard to tell these days. It could maybe fetch more, but there's quite a lot of good armor out there these days.
    I haven't purchased any new armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Khariz View Post
    What do you guys suppose this armor might be worth these days?

some damascened black rolaren plate

Dully absorbing the surrounding light, the black rolaren suit's cuirass produces a strangely beautiful mimicry of the body. Matching the cuirass, a sentinel helmet protects the head, arm greaves comprised of vambraces and rerebrace protect the arms, and leg greaves of cuisses, poleyns, and schynbalds provide protection for the legs. The entire suit is heavily damascened with lines of wispy silver fire. You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the plate.

7x (+35), max light, T5 ensorcelled, permanently heavily crit-padded, moderate slash resistant, minor crush vulnerable full plate.

Kind of interested in the Dollar value rather than silvers. If expressed in silvers, explain what conversion rate you had in mind.
    I would "guess" in the 60-70M silver range. Cash maybe 300-350ish? Nice armor. I'd be interested if you look to move it.

People are already making me offers in it. I'll let everyone know if I decide to actually sell it.

Crush vulnerability probably makes the armor unusable. Try it and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Crush vulnerability probably makes the armor unusable. Try it and see.
    Lol. Good troll attempt. In the last 10years of wearing this, I’ve never been crit killed by a blunt weapon. It’s literally the lowest amount of vulnerability something can have in exchange for moderate slash resistance.
    Last edited by Khariz; 09-21-2017 at 08:30 AM.

Lol. Good troll attempt. In the last 10years of wearing this, I’ve never been crit killed by a blunt weapon. It’s literally the lowest amount of vulnerability something can have in exchange for moderate slash resistance.
    Not trolling, just saying. I've used armor that had those two specific resistance and vuln. I got rid of it quickly due to the crush vulnerability making it nigh unusable.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Not trolling, just saying. I've used armor that had those two specific resistance and vuln. I got rid of it quickly due to the crush vulnerability making it nigh unusable.
    Must be a completely different level of crush vulnerability than this armor has. I don’t think I’ve ever even had this armor’s vulnerability increase a minor to a major, let alone come anywhere near enhancing something to a death crit. I can probably post hundreds of neck/head hits I have received if anyone wants to crunch real numbers on it. I haven’t found the level of vulnerability on his armor to ever be of the slightest concern.
    Last edited by Khariz; 09-21-2017 at 09:31 AM.

Must be a completely different level of crush vulnerability than this armor has. I don’t think I’ve ever even had this armor’s vulnerability increase a minor to a major, let alone come anywhere near enhancing something to a death crit. I can probably post hundreds of neck/head hits I have received if anyone wants to crunch real numbers on it. I haven’t found the level of vulnerability on his armor to ever be of the slightest concern.
    No, it's the same. But whatever. Best of luck with it.