Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Setting Stats for 100

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    Unless I'm using it wrong all that does is throw me a bunch of 90s. It attempts max values in all stats
    You put in there the minimum you want each stat to be, so set all the stats to 100 that you want to be 100.

How would you use this if you didn't already know max stats for halfling bard? If I set them all to 100 it errors out
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

How would you use this if you didn't already know max stats for halfling bard? If I set them all to 100 it errors out
    Unless there's something wrong with that site, you can't get all 100's as a halfling bard, which is why it would error out. You just put in that you're a bard and that you're a halfling and calculate and those are what your stats will max out to be at 100 if your goal is to have as many of your stats be 100 at cap as possible.

Because 100 in everything isn't possible for any race or class combination.

How I typically use the calculator is I figure out which stat I don't care about being at 100 (which is usually INF but not in the case of bards of course) then I set INF at 20 and all other stats at 100. If the race/class combo can attain 100's in everything but INF then it will give me a screen showing how to set each stat at level 0 to attain this. If it's not possible it will give me a message saying it's not possible at which point I set another stat that I don't care about being at 100 to 20, so both this new stat and INF will be at 20 and everything else will be at 100.

Pretty sure all race/class combos can manage 100 in 8 stats with sub 100's in 2 stats, it just depends on the 2 stats you are setting to sub 100. So for example I would set INF and DIS to 20 and the rest will be at 100 and the website will calculate the highest possible stat point totals between INF and DIS, figures out what other stats need to be set to at 0 to achieve 100's, and gives you all of these stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Unless there's something wrong with that site, you can't get all 100's as a halfling bard, which is why it would error out. You just put in that you're a bard and that you're a halfling and calculate and those are what your stats will max out to be at 100 if your goal is to have as many of your stats be 100 at cap as possible.
    The site errors out if you say you want 100s in every stat because it's not achievable. It works if you already know the values but that's redundant. If there's another way to get them from that site I'm not aware.

I've figured out best values for stats by playing around with various calculators for 660 point values but I've [surprisingly] never found a program that does it for you
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Because 100 in everything isn't possible for any race or class combination.

How I typically use the calculator is I figure out which stat I don't care about being at 100 (which is usually INF but not in the case of bards of course) then I set INF at 20 and all other stats at 100. If the race/class combo can attain 100's in everything but INF then it will give me a screen showing how to set each stat at level 0 to attain this. If it's not possible it will give me a message saying it's not possible at which point I set another stat that I don't care about being at 100 to 20, so both this new stat and INF will be at 20 and everything else will be at 100.

Pretty sure all race/class combos can manage 100 in 8 stats with sub 100's in 2 stats, it just depends on the 2 stats you are setting to sub 100. So for example I would set INF and DIS to 20 and the rest will be at 100 and the website will calculate the highest possible stat point totals between INF and DIS, figures out what other stats need to be set to at 0 to achieve 100's, and gives you all of these stats.
    Ooooooo. Well this should be a sticky then