Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stuff collecting dust in my locker.

MB of 500k on #4 please

5m on 10 please

Edited to add: Make that 12m, I've just noticed Vishra bid 10m on the other forum.
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 09-16-2017 at 03:06 AM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Blog Entries

2.5 quiver

15m on 10. =) I pretty much just want the mask. LOL
    3m on the quiver
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 09-16-2017 at 11:03 AM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

5. Default

1.5M on 1

17m on 10 please
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

7. Default

1.5m on #7

20m on 10, please.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

1.7m on 7

Please and thank you!

10. Default

A couple people asked for the full analyze of the peretta mask and mask. Here it is-

You analyze your golden peacock mask and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    A golden peacock mask edged with jet and opalescent feathers can be detailed with both a long and a show description. However, the noun cannot be changed, and part of the LOOK has a portion that cannot be altered. A merchant can help you with changing your mask so that it either covers your entire face; or covers the upper part of your face (including your nose); or covers the upper part of your face (but not your nose). [Note that this is in regards to the "face," "nose," and, when applicable, the "dmark" feature slots.] A merchant can help you change what the fastenings look like, though they must remain something that logically ties (cording, ribbons, strings, etc.).

A golden peacock mask edged with jet and opalescent feathers can be customized in the following manner, where any talented merchant can customize the bolded sections. Note that customizations cannot use speech. (* preceeding any phrasing indicates customized phrasing is in use on this particular item.)

(NUDGE (cover face)) employing a mysterious manner, you position your golden peacock mask to cover your face and tighten its fastenings.

(NUDGE (uncover face)) smiling cryptically, you loosen the fastenings of your golden peacock mask and pull it down, revealing your face.

(RAISE) You adjust your golden peacock mask ever so slightly, drawing attention to *the coy curl of your lips.

(TWITCH) Your fingertips trail over the edge of your golden peacock mask as your lips twitch up in an enigmatic smile.

(BOW) Contemplating [target] from behind your mask, you incline your head *in a perfunctory manner.
    ==This item is set up to "bow" but a willing merchant can change it to use "curtsy" for some of its messaging instead.==

(TURN (1st person)) Peering out from behind your mask, you are awash with *emotion while considering your untold secrets as your eyes sweep over [target].
    (TURN (3rd person)) Peering out from behind his mask, Azaton's eyes *sparkle with the promise of secrets to be shared as they sweep over [target].

(STRETCH) You stretch your mouth into *a satisfied smile, grateful that your mask hides the full weight of your expression.

(ATTEND) From behind the perceived security of your mask, you gaze at [target] with *derision.

Currently, you are able to use BOW (with target), TURN (with target), FLUTTER, OBSERVE, POINT (with target), STRETCH, PUSH, ATTEND (with target), COVER, TWIST, NUDGE, RAISE, and TWITCH.

For targets, you may need to (verb) mask AT/WITH (target). This only works for interacting with other individuals, not creatures or items.

You get no sense of whether or not the mask may be further lightened.

The an ebon spidersilk gown bound with golden gossamer accents can be customized in the following manner, where any talented merchant can customize the bolded sections. Note that customizations cannot use speech:
    (STAND) Standing *with a mysterious air in your bearing you fluff the fabric of your gown out until it drapes down in a perfectly smooth and unblemished fashion.

(PUSH) You push your hands down against your gown in *a subtly dramatic gesture.

(PULL) You pull the lower portion of an ebon spidersilk gown bound with golden gossamer accents up slightly, displaying your legs. With a great deal of gumption, you move your feet in *a manner measured to procure distance from everyone and everything. Suddenly, you feel faint, and you fan yourself with a ferocity that leaves you breathless. As you finish, your fingers release the gown's fabric.

(CURTSY) You dip your body, pulling the lower portion of an ebon spidersilk gown bound with golden gossamer accents out to either side of you so that the fabric drapes down like a gentle mist around your feet. As you complete *your deferential display of respect you rise to your feet.

(SMELL) Holding an ebon spidersilk gown bound with golden gossamer accents up to your face, you inhale deeply, and the scent of *lilies fills your senses.

(KNEEL) You pull the hem of your gown up and back, then kneel in a reverent manner.

(WAVE) You grasp the fabric of the skirted portion of an ebon spidersilk gown bound with golden gossamer accents and take a single step toward Azaton. *Feigning excited interest you wave your free hand at [target].
    (WAVE - sitting) *Feigning excited interest at [target], you immediately rise to your feet, careful not to step on the hem of your gown in your quick movements. You then grasp the fabric of the skirted portion of an ebon spidersilk gown bound with golden gossamer accents and wave your free hand at [target].
    (standing and sitting utilize the same customization wording)

(TAP - worn) You lightly flick your fingernails against the fabric of gown in a gesture that unequivocally expresses your disinterest.
    (TAP - not worn) You trace your fingers along an ebon spidersilk gown bound with golden gossamer accents in a manner that indicates your current disinterest.
    (worn and not worn utilize the same customization wording)

(NUDGE) As you fiddle with your gown, *a secretive expression crosses your features.

Currently, you are able to use STAND, RUB, PUSH, TURN, SIT, PULL, CURTSY, SMELL, KNEEL, LIE, WEARMSG, REMOVEMSG, WAVE (with target), COVER, SCOWL, POUT, HUG, TAP, TILT, PLUCK, ROLL (with target), and NUDGE.

You get no sense of whether or not the gown may be further lightened.