Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Guess what day it is?

  1. #11

    Default

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rubble of the fifth wall.
    Posts
    16,588

    Default

    ^ Seriously.

    All forum users, HBD it up in this thread? Okay go.
    Last edited by Stanley Burrell; 09-13-2017 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Witty Unpredictable Talent And Natural Game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    ^ Seriously.

    All forum users, HBD it up in this thread? Okay go.
    This pending rep I haven't read yet is from you in awe of my Bob Ross skills isn't it?

    EDIT: I was incorrect. It was for a different spectacular post.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-13-2017 at 02:25 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rubble of the fifth wall.
    Posts
    16,588

    Default

    Oh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

  5. Default

    Hey I don't get birthday cards anymore and I am old so why the hell not start my own thread about my birthday lol.

  6. Default

    I hope you get humped on your birthday?
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~

    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services~@~

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    20,926
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Hey I don't get birthday cards anymore and I am old so why the hell not start my own thread about my birthday lol.
    44 isn't really that old. :/

  8. Default

    Happy birthday!

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    44 isn't really that old. :/
    That's the exact response of old people.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    20,926
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    That's the exact response of old people.
    I'm younger than 44. I'm probably one of the youngest on these boards these days.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-13-2017 at 09:07 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •