Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Gemstone IV Leaderboards

  1. #1

    Default Gemstone IV Leaderboards

    Doing a ranking of the top 100 characters in terms of total EXP. Please post your character's name, profession, and total amount of EXP earned. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    21,596
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Markorianoius Sorcerer 9405834749847394

  3. #3

    Default

    Methais: 500 exp

    The fame list is the real leaderboard though. Mainly because it's the only one.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-13-2017 at 11:49 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  4. #4

    Default

    Strongest foe vanquished: A rolton. (But seriously.)
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pacific Northwest - USA
    Posts
    2,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duskruin View Post
    Doing a ranking of the top 100 characters in terms of total EXP. Please post your character's name, profession, and total amount of EXP earned. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Methais: 500 exp

    The fame list is the real leaderboard though. Mainly because it's the only one.
    Code:
    Fame List -- All Players -- Rank 1 to 25
    ________________________________________________
    Rank|   Name        |   Fame   |Lvl|G| Race|Prof
    ------------------------------------------------
       1 Tsin             922239006 100 M H-Elf Rog
       2 Naseer           893802669 100 M Giant Cle
       3 Tarakan          800000291 100 M Human Sor
       4 Methais          563103955 100 M H-Elf Wiz
       5 Vindicate        560004827 100 M Giant War
       6 Roblar           552725920 100 M Giant War
       7 Aurach           520235236 100 M D-Elf Ran
       8 Gob              502966255 100 M Halfl Emp
       9 Hoy              486422363 100 M Halfl Ran
      10 Raggler          450007246 100 M Halfl Wiz
      11 Ryjex            443192957 100 M  Elf  Bar
      12 Vrannar          441663425 100 M  Elf  Wiz
      13 Sabreon          436704305 100 M D-Elf Pal
      14 Zaoloo           420953005 100 M Human Sor
      15 Annorax          409654455 100 M H-Elf Cle
      16 Droit            408000304 100 M Giant Ran
      17 Menos            407950189 100 M  Elf  Pal
      18 Sadrae           406440448 100 F Human Sor
      19 Mistros          399681743 100 M D-Elf Sor
      20 Siphere          390888066 100 M  Elf  Sor
      21 Galenblackbard   371054688 100 M H-Elf Bar
      22 Gnimble          370901694 100 M BGnom Bar
      23 Wolfloner        362017724 100 M Human Rog
      24 Syberus          357417463 100 M H-Elf Sor
      25 Fleurs           354414888 100 F H-Elf Wiz
    Last edited by mgoddess; 09-13-2017 at 01:26 PM. Reason: matching code/code
    ~ Just another Crazy Cat Lady, living the life. ~
    ~ Player of Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai, and plenty of others. ~

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    24,610
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    Kaedra still likely has more EXP than anyone, even though she quit.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    Code:
    Fame List -- All Players -- Rank 1 to 25
    ________________________________________________
    Rank|   Name        |   Fame   |Lvl|G| Race|Prof
    ------------------------------------------------
       1 Tsin             922239006 100 M H-Elf Rog
       2 Naseer           893802669 100 M Giant Cle
       3 Tarakan          800000291 100 M Human Sor
       4 Methais          563103955 100 M H-Elf Wiz
       5 Vindicate        560004827 100 M Giant War
       6 Roblar           552725920 100 M Giant War
       7 Aurach           520235236 100 M D-Elf Ran
       8 Gob              502966255 100 M Halfl Emp
       9 Hoy              486422363 100 M Halfl Ran
      10 Raggler          450007246 100 M Halfl Wiz
      11 Ryjex            443192957 100 M  Elf  Bar
      12 Vrannar          441663425 100 M  Elf  Wiz
      13 Sabreon          436704305 100 M D-Elf Pal
      14 Zaoloo           420953005 100 M Human Sor
      15 Annorax          409654455 100 M H-Elf Cle
      16 Droit            408000304 100 M Giant Ran
      17 Menos            407950189 100 M  Elf  Pal
      18 Sadrae           406440448 100 F Human Sor
      19 Mistros          399681743 100 M D-Elf Sor
      20 Siphere          390888066 100 M  Elf  Sor
      21 Galenblackbard   371054688 100 M H-Elf Bar
      22 Gnimble          370901694 100 M BGnom Bar
      23 Wolfloner        362017724 100 M Human Rog
      24 Syberus          357417463 100 M H-Elf Sor
      25 Fleurs           354414888 100 F H-Elf Wiz
    I'm gonna shake that shit up soon.

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  8. #8

    Default

    Might need it's own Silly thread, but i think it would be interesting to see what some of the real strongest foes defeated are. We've had some strange things pop out at invasions over the years. I had a turkey for a long time from a thanksgiving one. I think that changed though.

  9. #9

    Default

    Maybe not, i just checked all of my capped guys and they are pretty boring

    Strongest foe vanquished: a menacing krolvin warden
    Strongest foe vanquished: a gargantuan armored spider
    Strongest foe vanquished: a Grimswarm orc raider(obviously this guy doesnt go out during invasions)*lowly Rogue
    Strongest foe vanquished: an old and scraggy warlock(this is the only one that's mildly cool only cause I dont remember when or what happened when i would have seen this)

  10. #10

    Default

    Doesn't count, bring back family fame

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •