Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling 49 halfling sorcerer

Default Selling 49 halfling sorcerer

Tempted to keep him as he's been a lot of fun and so damned easy/profitable to hunt but I'm not playing him much so guess I'll throw him up here and if he gets a decent offer for a good home then I guess thats it

He's always been an alt which means he's had zero interaction with anyone else so that's a plus. Of course no warnings/crimes/misfortunes etc.

Comes with basic 4 or 5x gear. Nothing in locker.

Name: CaptainCuckhold Race: Halfling Profession: Sorcerer (shown as: Dingleberry)
    Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
    Strength (STR): 100 (10) ... 100 (10)
    Constitution (CON): 63 (16) ... 63 (16)
    Dexterity (DEX): 64 (22) ... 64 (22)
    Agility (AGI): 73 (21) ... 73 (21)
    Discipline (DIS): 100 (20) ... 100 (20)
    Aura (AUR): 96 (18) ... 96 (18)
    Logic (LOG): 100 (30) ... 100 (30)
    Intuition (INT): 85 (27) ... 85 (27)
    Wisdom (WIS): 100 (25) ... 100 (25)
    Influence (INF): 54 (-3) ... 54 (-3)
    Mana: 153 Silver: 0

CaptainCuckhold (at level 49), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
    Skill Name | Current Current
    | Bonus Ranks
    Armor Use..........................| 40 8
    Physical Fitness...................| 149 49
    Arcane Symbols.....................| 149 49
    Magic Item Use.....................| 149 49
    Spell Aiming.......................| 202 102
    Harness Power......................| 149 49
    Elemental Mana Control.............149 49
    Spirit Mana Control................| 149 49
    Sorcerous Lore - Demonology........| 5 1
    Sorcerous Lore - Necromancy........| 5 1
    Perception.........................| 149 49
    Climbing...........................| 105 25
    Swimming...........................| 105 25

Spell Lists
    Minor Elemental....................| 30

Spell Lists
    Minor Spiritual....................| 30

Spell Lists
    Sorcerer...........................| 71
    (Use SKILLS BASE to display unmodified ranks and goals)

250 days remain until the annual FIXSKILLS is to be granted, on 05/20/2018.

Your 30 day migration period will begin when you choose to degrade a skill.

Further information can be found in the FAQs.

s>fixskill
    The FIXSKILLS command will allow you to instantly set your skills to match your goals. Use the GOALS command to set your skills to your desired values FIRST!

You may view FIXSKILLS HELP for more information on this option.

To use FIXSKILLS, you must type FIXSKILL CONFIRM within the next 30 seconds.

*** No additional options will be granted outside of normal parameters for misuse. ***

** Make sure your skills are set how you want them with GOALS before using FIXSKILLS CONFIRM **

s>exp
    Level: 49 Deeds: 0
    Experience: 2,536,443 Death's Sting: None
    Exp. until next: 23,557 Recent Deaths: 0
    Mental TPs: 0 Fame: 13,445,508
    Physical TPs: 60 Mana: 153/153 max
    (1058 Phy converted to Mnt)
    Long-Term Exp: 0

Your mind is as clear as a bell.

You feel a strange sense of serenity and find that you are able to reflect on recent events with uncommon clarity and understanding.

Current society status:
    You are a Master in the Council of Light.

You have learned and are able to use the following abilities:
    Sign of Recognition
    Signal
    Sign of Warding
    Sign of Striking
    Sign of Clotting
    Sign of Thought
    Sign of Defending
    Sign of Smiting
    Sign of Staunching
    Sign of Deflection
    Sign of Hypnosis
    Sign of Swords
    Sign of Shields
    Sign of Dissipation
    Sign of Healing
    Sign of Madness
    Sign of Possession
    Sign of Wracking
    Sign of Darkness
    Sign of Hopelessness

Past society affiliations (resigned or cast out):
    The Order of Voln

You may reset your society status one time. Enter SOCIETY RESET for details.

Minimum $100 re-homing fee

Edit: Dunno why stats/skills look all jumbled up. Not sure how to fix that.
    Last edited by Alashir; 09-15-2017 at 04:10 AM.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

I hope someone copies and pastes these stats and skills if not interested this is how a level 49 sorcerer should look...

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    I hope someone copies and pastes these stats and skills if not interested this is how a level 49 sorcerer should look...
    Can't tell if sarcastic or not? But yea I clearly prefer the 0-50 method and then grab a stat point after I start blowing up bounties in Illistim.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

It wasn't sarcastic, some of the sorcerer training paths are just off this one is not.... and it's clear why your stats are like that cause logic

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    It wasn't sarcastic, some of the sorcerer training paths are just off this one is not.... and it's clear why your stats are like that cause logic
    Oh, well thank you. If I was doiing jf again I'd probably do away with the spell aim and throw those points somewhere else but I'll let whoever picks him decide that

Lowered mb

$100 to private going once

Going twice! Sold tonight if no further bids

9. Default

$120
    [LNet]-GSIV:Aizaraii: "I'm all for killing animals, we can settle with saying vegetarians are retarded"
    A twisted being's throat glows green as it opens its mouth, loosing a blast of acid that scours the entire room!
    The acid splashes over you!
    ... 63 points of damage!
    Acid bath empties chest. It's a lot cleaner now.
    DEAD!

Going once!