Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Official: Policy 3 Update

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    It depends on how you deliver it. If you offer thoughtful reasons and don't just say "Wyrom sucks fat dick because reasons". I've been critical of things and sometimes I can be guilty of not offering thoughtful responses for sure but if you try they will listen in my experience.

Also why I keep my characters somewhat secret. Its almost impossible with sales and stuff without extra work that I don't want to do. If I say shit here it shouldn't effect how the game plays.
    "Wyrom needs to stop sucking whale dick" is pretty self explanatory, the delivery of that statement is equal to the near criminal release of their new padding system that was used to bait customers.

They have players that are known community wide to be crazy stalker types and have done nothing to remove those people from the community for well over a decade.

Perhaps they would earn some respect when they are capable of equally enforcing their rules with both their player base and their GM staff. I think the bullshit some of the Ta'mori were allowed to get away with is an excellent example of the bias that has taken place. Just because someone has tits should not make them immune to abiding by the rules.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Didn't want to bring this up but since the topic has already been broached... this is sort of a warning to most people here.

I'm almost certain the GMs and especially Wyrom make a note of the forum 'troublemakers' even those outside the purview of the officials in order to make the in-game lives difficult for said forum posters. You've got to realize that A.) The vast bulk of the management are volunteers; meaning they don't quite give as much shit if they get 'fired' from their position as someone who is dependent on their job to make ends meet. Couple that with B.) Opportunity, much of the levers of advancement, like being chosen for a raffle or a spin and especially "GM's call" scenarios like OK'ing a specific alteration are still entirely at the private discretion of one of these GMs.

This includes Wyrom who really, apart from financial matters, has noone above him to answer to especially in regards to something so minor and easily covered up like a raffle win, alteration call or even adding +300 on that SMR roll killing your character (also has anyone else noticed how obssessed he is in trying to find out which character you play in the game). Who would know if done by him? The GMs also have enormous power over almost every facet of the game, including the ability to edit character info, account lookups, IP address lookup, force logoffs, and editing die rolls.

With the combination of these three factors motive, opportunity, and no fear of censuring or oversight by the company... the GMs can willy nilly take any kind of underhanded "punishment" action on a person. It's actually scary.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "Wyrom needs to stop sucking whale dick" is pretty self explanatory, the delivery of that statement is equal to the near criminal release of their new padding system that was used to bait customers.

They have players that are known community wide to be crazy stalker types and have done nothing to remove those people from the community for well over a decade.

Perhaps they would earn some respect when they are capable of equally enforcing their rules with both their player base and their GM staff. I think the bullshit some of the Ta'mori were allowed to get away with is an excellent example of the bias that has taken place. Just because someone has tits should not make them immune to abiding by the rules.
    Its still the opposite of constructive criticism. Go for it all you want, it just won't give you the results you want.

Blog Entries

Its still the opposite of constructive criticism. Go for it all you want, it just won't give you the results you want.
    They are not deserving of constructive criticism when they straight up lie to their customers.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

You're screaming into the wind, son.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    You're screaming into the wind, son.
    What does this mean? You like the current direction of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Duskruin View Post
    What does this mean? You like the current direction of the game?
    Learn English free at USA Learns!
    https://www.usalearns.org/
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Candor said he only goes the speed limit in the left lane. He should be banned for that.
    I don't act like a whiny 12 year old when talking about GSIV or Simu staff, unlike some of the other posters in this thread.

You folks do understand this is one of the reasons why the other board was created, right?
    Last edited by Candor; 09-15-2017 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    I don't act like a whiny 12 year old when talking about GSIV or Simu staff, unlike some of the other posters in this thread.

You folks do understand this is one of the reasons why the other board was created, right?
    Cut a fart, candor.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    You act like that was a bad thing.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.