Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Official: Policy 3 Update

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    I don't act like a whiny 12 year old when talking about GSIV or Simu staff, unlike some of the other posters in this thread.

You folks do understand this is one of the reasons why the other board was created, right?
    If only they had their own forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Yulis View Post
    Don't be stupid outside of game by giving up your character names and you shouldn't have any issues.
    If you've spent any time around here, even if the character name isn't anything like the username. Most people are gonna know who you play anyways. Those that still play anyways. Most also don't get harassed in game either. I understand the caution but don't play stupid games, you typically don't win stupid prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskruin View Post
    The GMs also have enormous power over almost every facet of the game, including the ability to edit character info, account lookups, IP address lookup, force logoffs, and editing die rolls.
    Yes I can totally see GMs hunched over his computer all like THIS LITTLE FAGGOT IS NEVER GONNA SEE A ROLL OF 24 OR HIGHER AGAIN AS LONG AS I'M HERE <INPUTS HAX>.

They're all probably doing this right now as we speak.

Last edited by Methais; 09-16-2017 at 11:31 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0