Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorc Hunting Question

Default Sorc Hunting Question

I have a level 22 Sorc in IMT and I was wondering what would be good to hunt - I was hunting Nedum's but they are too easy and Wraiths Earth Boil just means death last I tried. Not sure if it is time to head to a different town or of there is something in the area I to hunt I am just not seeing.

Blog Entries

Focused maelstrom on warfarers is what I did at that level. In a few more you could fire spirit or maelstrom skeletal ice trolls.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scisco View Post
    I have a level 22 Sorc in IMT and I was wondering what would be good to hunt - I was hunting Nedum's but they are too easy and Wraiths Earth Boil just means death last I tried. Not sure if it is time to head to a different town or of there is something in the area I to hunt I am just not seeing.
    Cemetery in elven nations, zombies and such.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Is 710 particularly usable without spell aiming? I might need to tweak my training a bit if not heh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scisco View Post
    Is 710 particularly usable without spell aiming? I might need to tweak my training a bit if not heh
    You'll need spell aim for the focused version. I'd recommend not using the unfocused version in the hunting areas I mentioned.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Always use unfocused maelstrom, you're an evil sorcerer that summons demons and shit.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 09-11-2017 at 08:01 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

What about zombies in the Abandoned Farm? They are level 23.

Blog Entries

of course this could vary due to different training paths, but this is where I usually hunt my sorcerers...
    the first hunting grounds listed in each train was may favorite hunting ground at that train...

0-4 Landing GY (skeletons, ghouls ect) or Vaalor Cemetary (same stuff)

5-8 Landing GY (mummies) Vaalor Plains of Bone (dirges and golems)

9-12 Landing GY (wraiths) Vaalor Plains of Bone (spectres and wolfshades)

13-18 Landing Temple of Love (vereri) Vaalor Plains of bone (arch wights, ghoul masters)

19-23 Vaalor lower weald (spirits, zombies, and niirsha) Landing spider temple (acolytes and priests) or GY (moaners)

24-28 Vaalor upper weald (tree spirits, monks) Landing spider temple (same but add arachnids)

29-35 Zul Logoth Troll graveyard (undead trolls... crazy loot) Solhaven (Shan) Landing GY ledge (pookas) Illistim Wraithenmist (lords, mara)

36-40 Trail to Solhaven, Castle Varunar (phantasmas) Landing Misty chamber (Sheru monks, initiates, Vruul...ect) Landing GY Ledge (steeds and mares) Illistim Gyldemar (trali) RR (hags, wights, trolls)

41-48 Vaalor Bog (spectres, shades, wights... and pretty decent loot) Teras (banshees) Illistim (Kiramon)

49-55 Landing Thanatoph (stone trolls and stone giants... great loot) Teras (Wind roltons) Illistim glacier (madrinol, slush, morph) Solhaven (eidolons)

56-63 Illistim treetops (Black forest ogres and vipers... no boars there) Teras (Wind roltons) Landing Darkstone (Harbingers and nightmare steeds) or Stronghold (Illoke... don't go hear too soon, maybe start at 62)

64-66 Illistim temple wyneb (supplicants, heirophants, and dogmastists) Rift plane one (at 66 trains, Csetairi, Lunatics, and Naisirc) Teras eye of V'tull (fire mages, sprites, tsarks) Landing Stronghold (Illoke)

67-72 Illstim mahgoras tower (shrickhen, moulis, and golares... so easy and awsome loot) Teras Eye of V'tull (mages, sprites) Rift plane one (Csetairi, Lunatics, and Naisirc)

702 and 705 for the win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    of course this could vary due to different training paths, but this is where I usually hunt my sorcerers...
    the first hunting grounds listed in each train was may favorite hunting ground at that train...

0-4 Landing GY (skeletons, ghouls ect) or Vaalor Cemetary (same stuff)

5-8 Landing GY (mummies) Vaalor Plains of Bone (dirges and golems)

9-12 Landing GY (wraiths) Vaalor Plains of Bone (spectres and wolfshades)

13-18 Landing Temple of Love (vereri) Vaalor Plains of bone (arch wights, ghoul masters)

19-23 Vaalor lower weald (spirits, zombies, and niirsha) Landing spider temple (acolytes and priests) or GY (moaners)

24-28 Vaalor upper weald (tree spirits, monks) Landing spider temple (same but add arachnids)

29-35 Zul Logoth Troll graveyard (undead trolls... crazy loot) Solhaven (Shan) Landing GY ledge (pookas) Illistim Wraithenmist (lords, mara)

36-40 Trail to Solhaven, Castle Varunar (phantasmas) Landing Misty chamber (Sheru monks, initiates, Vruul...ect) Landing GY Ledge (steeds and mares) Illistim Gyldemar (trali) RR (hags, wights, trolls)

41-48 Vaalor Bog (spectres, shades, wights... and pretty decent loot) Teras (banshees) Illistim (Kiramon)

49-55 Landing Thanatoph (stone trolls and stone giants... great loot) Teras (Wind roltons) Illistim glacier (madrinol, slush, morph) Solhaven (eidolons)

56-63 Illistim treetops (Black forest ogres and vipers... no boars there) Teras (Wind roltons) Landing Darkstone (Harbingers and nightmare steeds) or Stronghold (Illoke... don't go hear too soon, maybe start at 62)

64-66 Illistim temple wyneb (supplicants, heirophants, and dogmastists) Rift plane one (at 66 trains, Csetairi, Lunatics, and Naisirc) Teras eye of V'tull (fire mages, sprites, tsarks) Landing Stronghold (Illoke)

67-72 Illstim mahgoras tower (shrickhen, moulis, and golares... so easy and awsome loot) Teras Eye of V'tull (mages, sprites) Rift plane one (Csetairi, Lunatics, and Naisirc)